3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I mixed a few ideas in this one. And I agree that it wasn't the smartest thing to do. (Contemporary Romeo paired with the OG James Bond sounded so much better in my head.)
Well, I like the model nonetheless. And the lighting is one of my better works, so I decided to stick with it for today's challenge render.
Hollywood21.png

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
as much as I like the new PBRSkin, this render shows, that it isn't the most suitable for b/w conversions. All the SSS power got lost.
Yeah I noticed that. This was the only render I did that kind of showed it off and made it seem worth it. Next time I probably won't even bother with 8.1 for any other B/W renders.

Arthur Curry

Jan 2, 2021
hey guys I just started 3D renders and I will be doing it only as a hobby when I have free time i.e. I am not going to make a game or something.

so would blender be better for me or Daz?

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
hey guys I just started 3D renders and I will be doing it only as a hobby when I have free time i.e. I am not going to make a game or something.

so would blender be better for me or Daz?
DAZ is more casual. Blender is more for enthusiasts b/c you have to do literally everything on your own, but it will give you more freedom and can also improve your DAZ library and renders.

Reactions: GNVE

M7wXgJ7HfXi

Sep 9, 2019
Some stuff from a while back. (Also a question: anyone familiar with European webhosting policies on computer images of non-real, virtual people such as DAZ models? Especially if the characters could be considered borderline underage by some viewers? Are there any countries more likely to allow this without problems?)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes