3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
There's a smudge you missed on her vagina!

View attachment 997568

Otherwise, not bad :KEK:

:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
What are you rendering on, NASA's mainframe?

Lucky to get results this good in 4 hours :HideThePain::HideThePain:

Looks awesome nonetheless :love:
Thanks, I'm really glad you like it. IBL's are really good for rendering characters with just a simple dome. About what I'm rendering it on... I can tell there is a number 9 and a number 3 among the specs. ;)

Reactions: Hugh G. Rection

oliseo

May 11, 2020
I feel, that if I hit like on this picture, I'm gonna be put on a pedo watch list :sneaky:
Here's the crazy thing. It's absolutely the same model as the one below. I've been using the same one over and over. All I've done is change the lighting and the scene and the skin.

I render my images very large. And when viewed like that, you can tell her age is at least 21. HOWEVER, when you reduce the image, as in the case of uploading, you lose a lot of the details, and it smooths out the skin.

But, if you think about why Women wear makeup. Foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick, etc. What they are doing is actually dialling back the clock. Basically it makes them look younger. As people age, they lose contrast around the eyes, and the mouth. This is what makes people look older from a distance, that lack of contrast. And this is what makeup enhances, that contrast. It's why eyeshadow is usually darker, and lips enhance the colour, usually darker/redder.

Fear not, if you had access to the full 8k image, you'd quite clearly see her wrinkles around the eyes. But, when you reduce the picture so you can upload here, all that information is lost. And hence, sometimes when I upload. Well, they look like teens..

But rest assured, it's exactly the same person. Explaining all that in a courtroom, good luck... ha ha ha....

Gail1.5.png

oliseo

May 11, 2020
Just some cute Schoolgirls. nothing sinister here ... :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

View attachment 997608
You know what makes me chuckle, is the one on the far left, looks older the one I posted where people were complaining. Isn't it crazy how the human brain perceives things.

But then, ask any woman on Instragram. And they will tell you everything you need to know about lighting and camera angles. OMG, I know a few in real life and they look bugger all like they do on their feed.

Might start selling my services to them, it appears I have hidden talents... Not sure if that's a good thing though, all things considered. ha ha ha ha....

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
You know what makes me chuckle, is the one on the far left, looks older the one I posted where people were complaining. Isn't it crazy how the human brain perceives things.

But then, ask any woman on Instragram. And they will tell you everything you need to know about lighting and camera angles. OMG, I know a few in real life and they look bugger all like they do on their feed.

Might start selling my services to them, it appears I have hidden talents... Not sure if that's a good thing though, all things considered. ha ha ha ha....
link your post

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes