5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Reactions: Straz3D
Jul 14, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm back from the dead again.

What assets/shader presets do y'all use for realistic semen? All of the ones I found look way too milky and opaque, as you might notice below, and I'd be really grateful if someone here could point me towards ones they've tried and liked.

Cheers!

View attachment 1006057
I'm not going to say they're necessarily realistic and likely need some adjustments depending on the exact application, but...

that... either in that or in some of those other downloads, are actually five different fluid shaders meant for various ejaculation or grool applications. These, as well as a a few other downloads (Freya's Hammer being a - for lack of a better term - "strap on" without straps as it ) that may be of interest.

On , which I believe you need to log in to download.

Lastly, there used to be a collection of semen, urine, and blood shaders on Renderotica for free, but has since been removed. I managed to grab a copy of them, and the semen shaders have varying consistencies if you wanted a particular starting point. Not sure about uploading them, may do that with a test image I made of them.

As far as the Clare3DX shaders go - I have one material on the belly, a different one on the face. I cannot recall *which* one is where, so it's not exactly the best test, but it's a start.

Punk and Freckle Cumshot 2_Camera.png

Feb 3, 2020
I never had a problem with that..

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-4725586
here's example, I just posed her like this, used lift or wind or whatever morph on the skirt to get it above the hand and turned off start bones from memorized pose, so the skirt would just land on her hand and get stuck
I see. So it's for skirts already with morphs that can be lifted. I thought there is some kind of body collision technique using hand poses to naturally lift dForce skirts. One of these days I really need to allocate time to learn how to use stuff like Mesh Grabber.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I see. So it's for skirts already with morphs that can be lifted. I thought there is some kind of body collision technique using hand poses to naturally lift dForce skirts. One of these days I really need to allocate time to learn how to use stuff like Mesh Grabber.
Well luckily most of the dforce skirts have at least some type of adjust/move/flare/wind/lift morph. I'm pretty sure that I don't even own one that doesn't

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
I love your art and creativity, but man your character's noses are the worst ... js. I'm 1000% sure you have a conflicting Morph. It happened with me and . It would fuck up the faces of all my models kuz it was always on.
No idea. They just look like noses to me. I wouldn't even know where to begin to track down a conflicting morph or identify one what was bugging.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes