3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
Nice, not quite there myself but awesome to hear how it’s done. The whole render is amazing but I’ve been struggling with nipples in my own renders so I singled it out :p

Were the tan lines from a morph and playing with the map again to have it nice and feathered on the edges?
Thanks again. No morph for the tan lines, it's just a texture. All you gotta do is brighten up the part you want (or darken everything else, but then you'll have to do the same for the arms, legs, and face textures as well) in Photoshop.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Move all your assets to an SSD and if you can't then at least move the database to SSD.

Daz is a bloated mess, but it is all we got.
Sorry, but how to move the DB without reinstalling DAZ.

Good luck removing all of them that you don't use, though. I did it once... took about six hours to figure out which ones I was using, especially the stealth ones that didn't report as missing when I loaded an old figure, yet were being used.
When I installed DAZ the first time I did not install G,G2 and G3 because I only wanted to use G8. And guess what - often I got errors that xyz would not work because some older Genesis Version was missing, even if it was clearly labeled G8. The craziest was some G8F hair that missed G3M parts ....
I'd prefer to only install the G8 versions, but you you often have no other chance than to install both, because the install-file include G3 and G8 and it bloats the library.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I wanted to create a stereotypical Finnish gal, with realism but also with character.
Reminds me of a girl I almost married.

Also reminds me of a joke she told me. "How do you know if a Finnish person likes you? They're looking at your shoes instead of their own."

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes