3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
D

Deleted member 8085

Hi everyone, I'm back from the dead again.

What assets/shader presets do y'all use for realistic semen? All of the ones I found look way too milky and opaque, as you might notice below, and I'd be really grateful if someone here could point me towards ones they've tried and liked.

Cheers!

View attachment 1006057
There's some good in this year, then! Welcome back mate :D

Reactions: OGDX

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Hey thanks! There's not much to it. I used the breastacular graft, little bit of zbrush for fine tuning the deformation, and played with the normal map in photoshop, which I guess made the biggest difference in the final image. Probably could have gotten better results with displacement maps, but I didn't want to slow down my render anymore.
LMAO, there's not much to it if you know what you're doing you mean... a lot of what you said there was WAY over my head at this point. :p

• Haha
Reactions: OutOfAshes

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Hey thanks! There's not much to it. I used the breastacular graft, little bit of zbrush for fine tuning the deformation, and played with the normal map in photoshop, which I guess made the biggest difference in the final image. Probably could have gotten better results with displacement maps, but I didn't want to slow down my render anymore.
Nice, not quite there myself but awesome to hear how it’s done. The whole render is amazing but I’ve been struggling with nipples in my own renders so I singled it out :p

Were the tan lines from a morph and playing with the map again to have it nice and feathered on the edges?

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
Nice, not quite there myself but awesome to hear how it’s done. The whole render is amazing but I’ve been struggling with nipples in my own renders so I singled it out :p

Were the tan lines from a morph and playing with the map again to have it nice and feathered on the edges?
what issues with nipples have you been having there are a few product options to help

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
what issues with nipples have you been having there are a few product options to help
Not so much issues as I just can't get them to look good... I have most of the common morph and graft packs including Breastacular, Breast Utilities, Breast Control, etc, but I can never really get the shape of the tip to my liking (either too pointy or to boxy), the size of the areola right along with the edge definition. It seems that most maps have the areola just feathering out into the skin, I'm trying to get it a bit more defined.

Reactions: 31971207

Romalous

Sep 13, 2020
Not so much issues as I just can't get them to look good... I have most of the common morph and graft packs including Breastacular, Breast Utilities, Breast Control, etc, but I can never really get the shape of the tip to my liking (either too pointy or to boxy), the size of the areola right along with the edge definition. It seems that most maps have the areola just feathering out into the skin, I'm trying to get it a bit more defined.
have you tried realistic nipples by DragiHadzitosic it has quite a few options morphs and different colours and textures im pretty sure its in the asset release section

Reactions: xer.0
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes