3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
for all my works from now :)

and damn your b&w works looking all so cool and good
Thank you, but if I wouldn't be so sloppy. I would have noticed the mishap on his shirt before I hit render and not after it got finished. -.- I really should stop making those right before I go to bed.

And to make them look like this it doesn't need much. You only have to take some classes about b/w photography, photo editing, glamour and its history, portraits, shaders in Iray, lighting, composition and last but not least render, render and render some more.

p.S.: Joke aside. It really isn't difficult. Those "One render a day" challenges have only one purpose. Make as many mistakes in a particular style as possible. So you don't risk anything important like a competition or a commission you do for a paying customer.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
i buyed me Luninar 4 for 30€ ? is it a good deal ?
I don't know if you have access to sites like Humble Bundle, but I bought Luminar 4 last month and the bundle included Photolemur 3 and Aurora HDR plus all their current extensions for $25 USD. They don't have it right now but it was a good deal for everything together. I am using Luminar now in place of purchasing a subscription to Adobe Lightroom. I really hate the subscription model for software.

There are quite a few things that Luminar cannot do when you compare it to Photoshop or even Lightroom but it has a light of really cool creative features and AI enhancement features.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Thank you, but if I wouldn't be so sloppy. I would have noticed the mishap on his shirt before I hit render and not after it got finished. -.- I really should stop making those right before I go to bed.

And to make them look like this it doesn't need much. You only have to take some classes about b/w photography, photo editing, glamour and its history, portraits, shaders in Iray, lighting, composition and last but not least render, render and render some more.

p.S.: Joke aside. It really isn't difficult. Those "One render a day" challenges have only one purpose. Make as many mistakes in a particular style as possible. So you don't risk anything important like a competition or a commission you do for a paying customer.
classes ? i‘m out ..

ah that's why your b/w pictures look so much better than mine when I take them

i just mess around until i think
that it looks good.

but i think i will take a little more time from now on

to show better results

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I don't know if you have access to sites like Humble Bundle, but I bought Luminar 4 last month and the bundle included Photolemur 3 and Aurora HDR plus all their current extensions for $25 USD. They don't have it right now but it was a good deal for everything together. I am using Luminar now in place of purchasing a subscription to Adobe Lightroom. I really hate the subscription model for software.

There are quite a few things that Luminar cannot do when you compare it to Photoshop or even Lightroom but it has a light of really cool creative features and AI enhancement features.
yes the subscription model is the reason why i chose luminar then at the end

I used to use darktable when I did postprocessing but I didn't really warm up to it.

I will test tonight how I get along with it.

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
Nice, not quite there myself but awesome to hear how it’s done. The whole render is amazing but I’ve been struggling with nipples in my own renders so I singled it out :p

Were the tan lines from a morph and playing with the map again to have it nice and feathered on the edges?
Thanks again. No morph for the tan lines, it's just a texture. All you gotta do is brighten up the part you want (or darken everything else, but then you'll have to do the same for the arms, legs, and face textures as well) in Photoshop.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes