3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
is there a way to make the loading of assets faster ?

daz has sometimes "no response "
G/G2/G3/G8 Figures?

Remove the morphs you don't use. Daz has to load all of them every time you load a figure, even if you don't use the morph.

Good luck removing all of them that you don't use, though. I did it once... took about six hours to figure out which ones I was using, especially the stealth ones that didn't report as missing when I loaded an old figure, yet were being used.

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm back from the dead again.

What assets/shader presets do y'all use for realistic semen? All of the ones I found look way too milky and opaque, as you might notice below, and I'd be really grateful if someone here could point me towards ones they've tried and liked.

Cheers!

milf dick selfie_2.jpg

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
Goddamn! How’d you get such amazing nipples??
Hey thanks! There's not much to it. I used the breastacular graft, little bit of zbrush for fine tuning the deformation, and played with the normal map in photoshop, which I guess made the biggest difference in the final image. Probably could have gotten better results with displacement maps, but I didn't want to slow down my render anymore.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
His hand tightened on her hip as he left a kiss on the edge of jaw. His movements had slowed, his crown just stopping short of her lips. Instead his hips moved slightly, achingly teasing her.

"What do you want?" His words were soft, a whisper in her ear.

She whimpered, stopping herself from begging by chewing her lip. She looked back towards him with begging eyes. It was a game to them, to see who would break first. And she was quickly getting to the edge of what she could bear.

His hips moved again, teasing her again. His dick was making her wetter and it was only a matter of time. And they both knew it.

Another kiss and another hushed question as his climbed towards her breast.

"What do you want, Melissa?"

A squeeze of her breast was all it took to break the dam.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

EarlyMorningShower.png

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Testing new G8.1
Yuri Moskalenko - Baby Guri
Юрий Москаленко - Малыш Гури
View attachment 1005041
Varga the Changed - Martha
Варга Измененная - Марфа
View attachment 1005122
Armored Martha - Black Cat