3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/dont-be-shy-poses-genesis-3-v7-dont-be-shy-2-poses-genesis-3.47136/
You can use it for any Genesis 3 pose to your genesis 8 characters
(Sorry, my English is not that good.)
That is why I hope that in version G8.2 a sane controller will appear on the body, so that it does not suffer with different converters
Вот поэтому я надеюсь что в версии Г8.2 появится вменяемый контроллер на тело, что бы не мучится с разными конвертерами

Reactions: Eslo

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019

my problem with the sign language is... why can't we just add captions or voice balloons instead of sign language? do you how many panels you'll save by reading a whole sentence in one panel, as apposed to making the character sign a whole sentence throughout multiple panels or pages? :rolleyes:

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
my problem with the sign language is... why can't we just add captions or voice balloons instead of sign language? do you how many panels you'll save by reading a whole sentence in one panel, as apposed to making the character sign a whole sentence throughout multiple panels or pages?
Or you could just use the poses for one or two images. Or just do an animation.

And I've been practicing ISL for about a year - fingerspelling (exactly what it sounds like) is generally seen as something only a beginner does and frowned upon for an experienced practitioner. When you sign, you aren't spelling words, you're quickly conveying ideas. For example, in ISL, "My Name Is" isn't "M. Y. N. A. M. E. I. S.", its making an L-shape with your dominant hand and moving it down and around the non-dominant side of your face.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Or you could just use the poses for one or two images. Or just do an animation.

And I've been practicing ISL for about a year - fingerspelling (exactly what it sounds like) is generally seen as something only a beginner does and frowned upon for an experienced practitioner. When you sign, you aren't spelling words, you're quickly conveying ideas. For example, in ISL, "My Name Is" isn't "M. Y. N. A. M. E. I. S.", its making an L-shape with your dominant hand and moving it down and around the non-dominant side of your face.
it's too much. do you know much time it takes to render an image, as it is? I said nothing about spelling words out. to say with sign language what you can say with dialog and caption boxes is a time cost no one will want to use. It's a useless addition. Because if def people can read, why use sign language

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Because maybe its not about what you think is useless. Maybe its for a deaf person. Maybe they'll never use it, but they'll appreciate that someone went to effort to make those assets. I mean, after all, no one is forcing you to use them, are they?

Reactions: XenoFash

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Because maybe its not about what you think is useless. Maybe its for a deaf person. Maybe they'll never use it, but they'll appreciate that someone went to effort to make those assets. I mean, after all, no one is forcing you to use them, are they?
so, you're saying def people can't read? they only know sign language? instead of you trying to taut this bad idea, why don't you look at it logically, like logically it would be better to just do captions and dialog boxes, because logically it'll be catering to EVERYONE and not just the small percent of def people who can read just like everybody else.

Go find yourself a cause to defend that makes sense

• Haha

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
my problem with the sign language is... why can't we just add captions or voice balloons instead of sign language? do you how many panels you'll save by reading a whole sentence in one panel, as apposed to making the character sign a whole sentence throughout multiple panels or pages? :rolleyes:
Nobody said that was mandatory, but perhaps just having a character use a few "phrases" in a scene or three is sufficient to convey they're using sign language.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Nobody said that was mandatory, but perhaps just having a character use a few "phrases" in a scene or three is sufficient to convey they're using sign language.
and again, there's no point. when it comes to a visual, audio-less, medium, they are equal to everyone else who can see and read :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes