3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know what it means in english but in french it's "Impossible or difficult to understand, imagine, believe".
May be this is what he wanted to say!?
I'm very careful with english translation 'cause i know we have alot of false friends (words that look similar but don't have the same meaning) and our idiomatic expressions are really different too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jfredy78

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey all,
first time using Daz 3d. Did some basic posing and placements. The room is from the Sweet Wood Kitchen pack and the girl is Victoria. The exterior is an image from Unsplash (just to fill the windows with something other than a grey void). My goal is to have a basic proof of concept with Daz and Renpy (basic scene transitions, dialogues, changing rooms etc).

Working on a laptop this render took about 2 hours (for the scene) and 2 minutes (for the character). Havent really messed around with render settings for now, as I just wanted to get something final.

View attachment 1009423
Nice job for a first try. Next thing I think you should work on is Shape Clipping. ie: her shirt and pants. She is also floating in the scene; to fix this press CTRL+D (if on PC).

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
It's ok man. It's an old Movie reference from a language you don't speak natively. No one is gunna fault you.
I saw this movie in my language of course (i was 20y when it was released, dare to say it's old again... :mad::LOL:) but i can't say i remember it very well. But if i've read all the posts instead of jumping on the comment... :rolleyes:
Btw i'm more a Monty Python guy. ;)

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
I saw this movie in my language of course (i was 20y when it was released, dare to say it's old again... :mad::LOL:) but i can't say i remember it very well. But if i've read all the posts instead of jumping on the comment... :rolleyes:
Btw i'm more a Monty Python guy. ;)
Oh Love Monty Python, GOOD STUFF!!! GOOD STUFF!!! Love the coconut horses they use with their knights

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
View attachment 1009361

[Off Topic]Can you tell why there are so many games/VN with 19/20y virgin guy who has a boner seeing a girl in bikini or being kissed on the forehead and acting like a 13y (peeping, sleeping sex, spy cam and so on)? I mean 20y ffs... :rolleyes:[/Off Topic]
Yeah often wondered that myself. Even at 13 that would have been weird to me. (Or is that because Europe is less paranoid about nudity as the States are?)

Morning commute on the Serengeti. "GOOD MORNING BOB!"

Just screwing around...

View attachment 1009672
The Librarian gets around I see... (For your safety don't call him a monkey).

Straz3D

Jun 16, 2019
So...what's the trick?
He probably explained it better than I will :

Almost every dForce dress, have some shaping settings, in those you can find something similar to " Wind up ". By using wind up and then simulating with bones off you can block the dress from going down with one of the model's hand or probably something else. Then you can re-adjust the pose depending of the current shape of the dress. Also you must turn off " start bones from memorized pose " but I always turn that off anyway whatever I do. Hope it helps whoever wants to try.

Reactions: 31971207

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
He probably explained it better than I will :

Almost every dForce dress, have some shaping settings, in those you can find something similar to " Wind up ". By using wind up and then simulating with bones off you can block the dress from going down with one of the model's hand or probably something else. Then you can re-adjust the pose depending of the current shape of the dress. Also you must turn off " start bones from memorized pose " but I always turn that off anyway whatever I do. Hope it helps whoever wants to try.
Awesome tip! Thank you!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes