3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just watched that short clip, with audio this time... lol
Maybe next time I will remember to use "" around any movie references so help minimize the confusion.

There is only one movie I have seen more times than 'The Princess Bride' and it is 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'. When you have children that grew up with 'The Princess Bride' you watch it over and over, kind of like how 'Frozen' is the movie every parent has seen 100 times today.

Reactions: PikZik

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
Maybe next time I will remember to use "" around any movie references so help minimize the confusion.

There is only one movie I have seen more times than 'The Princess Bride' and it is 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'. When you have children that grew up with 'The Princess Bride' you watch it over and over, kind of like how 'Frozen' is the movie every parent has seen 100 times today.
I havent't seen The Princess Bride, but I'm going to now. :unsure:
I have seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail for about 15 times tho. :LOL:

wiglaf2000

Jan 15, 2019
Check the Shaping Tab > Model > Head > People; and see if anything is at 100% that you didn't put there yourself.

View attachment 1008156
View attachment 1008157
There are certain character morphs that will automatically inject itself even on the base model. I know the Sylvana character does it. You'd just have to search through morphs or uninstall the character morph. However, if you can tweak the file, you can do that as well.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes