3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Feb 3, 2020
He probably explained it better than I will :

Almost every dForce dress, have some shaping settings, in those you can find something similar to " Wind up ". By using wind up and then simulating with bones off you can block the dress from going down with one of the model's hand or probably something else. Then you can re-adjust the pose depending of the current shape of the dress. Also you must turn off " start bones from memorized pose " but I always turn that off anyway whatever I do. Hope it helps whoever wants to try.
What if it's a long skirt and the bottom is attached to the leg bones? To simulate with "start bones from memorized pose" OFF the poses often will deform the skirt, i.e. streteching the vertices to strange shapes and dForce will simulate from that deformed state. The only way for me to get the upskirt look is to start from bones at T-pose but then dForce takes a long time to simulate. And every tinkering with the pose must start the simulation from T-pose again instead of using current frame so it's super time consuming to tinker.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The New : ! She comes with 2 Alternate Heads, some included accessories, and a "Display Stand". Sold at a Target near you!

Bestie - Latex Doll.jpg

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
[Off Topic]Can you tell why there are so many games/VN with 19/20y virgin guy who has a boner seeing a girl in bikini or being kissed on the forehead and acting like a 13y (peeping, sleeping sex, spy cam and so on)? I mean 20y ffs... :rolleyes:[/Off Topic]
It's because so many of the fans are 13 years old, identifying with the 19/20 year old game character. They're so numerous that they've started to influence the content of games. Then, of course, there's also your actual virgin fratboyz.....
I'm not a fan of how many games on this forum seem to be young college aged MC's with very similar storylines, but Voyeurism is a VERY common fetish that is shared by many who aren't "13 years old"

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Just curious. Did you render the image on a transparent background then layered it in photoshop or gimp on a background or did you use a backdrop in DAZ.
None of the above. I placed a large plane behind the model and applied the background image to the plane. Then I put a spotlight between the plan and the model to give the illusion of light coming off the moon. I like doing the plane instead of the backdrop because it doesn't distort the image and I can move it around as needed for the scene.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes