3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Glad it worked out for you.
it looks great and yeah light skin with pink undertones are going to make the red more noticeable
Yeah this one is done on the actual model:
Model with red hand print.jpg
It's there but if i can highlight it more it would be perfect. It needs to be subtle so i have to be carefull not to make it to red. Still im nor displeased with the result.
But given the fact i want to use it in a short novel (around 6 chapters i want it to be perfect)

EDIT:
Did a post on daz forum about LIE and i need to do some photoshop work but its minimal. Again i will post the old vs new one here when im done. Rotating it slightly may be to much as i also need to do it in photoshop but i will see how i do. One step at a time :)

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
All I know is Headlights

Thanks for the help zramcharan. This does seem...interesting. :FeelsGoodMan:
However, what I'm looking for is good quality textures, not morphs, that would suit a g8f or g3f character, already morphed with puffy nipples. I guess I'm trying to go for something like this.

Reactions: L☹VE and erikus

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
However, what I'm looking for is good quality textures, not morphs, that would suit a g8f or g3f character, already morphed with puffy nipples. I guess I'm trying to go for something like this.
There are morphs available to accomplish this. Look for actor - chest -> (breasts, nipples - puffy, size, tubular, cone, areola (and various mis-spellings of the word) keywords. I have used them on some of my characters and gotten similar results to what you are looking for. I am not able to check right now as am running a long complex render and don't have access to the ui.

Xaida

Feb 15, 2018
I think it is not necessary to start with full HD (for example);)

Thanks, noted but I just wanted the output to be as nice as possible (for me lol) :-d

By the way, here is my newest render, it just finished:

This and my previous image took 2-3 hours of rendering.. with an AMD-FX 8300 and an GTX 750 Ti xD
I have to buy new hardware.. lol

Reactions: vebka

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
This and my previous image took 2-3 hours of rendering.. with an AMD-FX 8300 and an GTX 750 Ti XD
I have to buy new hardware.. lol
the purchase of new equipment is a curse for all who are engaged in the daz:FeelsBadMan:
2-3 hours is not a lot, I saw 2 days renderings from top comps(although there are pictures were better);)

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
There are quite a few breast morph packages out there that also let you adjust areola's and nipples to get such an effect.

Xaida

Feb 15, 2018
the purchase of new equipment is a curse for all who are engaged in the daz:FeelsBadMan:
2-3 hours is not a lot, I saw 2 days renderings from top comps(although there are pictures were better);)
PS: "although there are pictures were better" should be "although their pictures were better"

Okayy lol

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes