3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Here are so many incredible daz3d artists. Somebody from you can make a tutorial to help use beginners increase our skills.
Or can I find something about daz3d rendering here on f95zone?
Maybe the easiest answer but google and youtube ar your friend. There are many tutorials on various aspects of the program. That and just experimenting. Thats how i did it.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Thanks, just looked at them. Most seem whip marks but may be able to tweek them a bit to suit my need. If ayone else has a suggestion please let me know.
I remember seeing something like this. I just wish I could remember what site it was on. It is not my cup-o-tea sso I didn't file it in my memory.
Thanks, just looked at them. Most seem whip marks but may be able to tweek them a bit to suit my need. If ayone else has a suggestion please let me know.
I have seen one somewhere. Not my cup'o'tea so I lost track of it. I did find something similar though. which means it can be done

Reactions: Mescalino

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
I remember seeing something like this. I just wish I could remember what site it was on. It is not my cup-o-tea sso I didn't file it in my memory.

I have seen one somewhere. Not my cup'o'tea so I lost track of it. I did find something similar though. which means it can be done

I think I found it

Reactions: Mescalino

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
I think I found it

Yes that is exactly what i was looking for. Just hope they work on G8 as well, but given the fatc they are LIE overlays it should work. (its for a VN im working on)
OOH, i just found them on my main download site :)

I will post the result as soon as possible (maybe later this evening but i have the youngest son of my GF having a sleep over so i have to wait till he is in bed :) )

Reactions: zramcharan

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
Here are so many incredible daz3d artists. Somebody from you can make a tutorial to help use beginners increase our skills.
Or can I find something about daz3d rendering here on f95zone?
Maybe the easiest answer but google and youtube ar your friend. There are many tutorials on various aspects of the program. That and just experimenting. Thats how i did it.
Not much to add, in fact, personally I have never watched a tutorial, but I get some info here and there, especially on the light (and I'm still not good enough).

Test things, have fun.

some of my first renderings, the light is clearly missed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have specific questions, feel free to send me a message

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
Maybe this should be asked in one of the art assets thread, but does anybody know any G8F or G3F character with diffuse maps good for a woman with puffy nipples?

Reactions: vebka
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes