3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Anybody has an idea on how to fix, what i think are fireflies. I read it could be something about poor lighting, others about shader, i tried tweaking both didnt really worked.
Looks like a sweet model and it's a darn shame that it came out with minor glitches. Based upon observing the image, the glitches seem to be isolated to the skin itself and doesn't seem to affect the clothing / hair. This would suggest that adjusting / changing the model skin surface, would resolve the problem.

Reactions: NotHollowGames

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
Anybody has an idea on how to fix, what i think are fireflies. I read it could be something about poor lighting, others about shader, i tried tweaking both didnt really worked.

I had a similar side-effect from tattoos as well. Cannot recall which ones. Re-applied the skin, rendered. No black spots. Put on tats, gotz the dots. I gave up and used a different set of tattoos. My Daz-fu is weak but am assuming it's some kind of interaction with the skin, tattoos and whatnot layers. As to where to start identifying and fixing I will defer to those more experienced.

Reactions: NotHollowGames

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Long time no see.
I've done some research in the last month. ANd I hope you like the results. ;)
Let me know which version you prefere. The first one is the pure render. But with a lot of adjustments to got a photorealistic vibe. Lens distortion, DoF, no regular RGB for colors, realistic lighting etc.

Face of Aiko
She is enjoying herself in the Afterglow.
FaceOfAiko01.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Pretty visible texture seam issue going on there on the inner thigh. What genital prop are you using? Usually they have options to copy/update the material based on the torso skin.
That looks more like a Spot Render seam where the scene settings changed a bit between the original and the new one.
GuyFreely called it, I hadn't even noticed that. I was doing so much trial and error I saw something I liked and screenshotted it quick haha

Reactions: MovieMike

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
GuyFreely called it, I hadn't even noticed that. I was doing so much trial and error I saw something I liked and screenshotted it quick haha
I know what it looks like because I've done it too. It happens. Good work on the butthole (what a weird thing to say). If I were to nitpick, I might say the contrast of the light and dark areas is a bit high. Could use a little more blending. There's a bit of an outline around it.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes