3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
floating light props are attacking my horny aunt oh jeez
does anybody have any good tips on how to make the eye colors pop more in hdri images?

You could try setting your light props to opacity of like .0000001 and they probably won't have shadows. Or, you know, use ghost lights. As for the eyes, you've got that many lights, another on the eyes seems logical if that's what you want. You could also do it in post processing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
floating light props are attacking my horny aunt oh jeez
does anybody have any good tips on how to make the eye colors pop more in hdri images?
You can modify the Iris surface properties in the Surfaces tab Model\Surfaces\Irises. In the spoiler below I have adjusted the iris base colour and also made the iris emissive (glows).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, anybody can recommend a good female orgasm prop? Not poses or expressions but prop itself. Highly appreciated, thanks.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
okay, need a little texture/shader help. The skin to Twilek has a few problems.
1) it does not match up the Leku (head tails) properly giving the Leku a darker color thus causing an unblended makeup effect.
2) Twi'leks are hairless this texture has pubic hair and eyebrows (Eyebrows are not a problem they are usually explained as tattoos in the Star Wars Expanded Universe)
What is a good way get the colors corrected so the model looks... right?

Reactions: erikus and L☹VE
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes