3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Folks, I'm on a picle.
You see, I added a boot to my character and (naturally) it applied a pose to her feet (maybe a shape too?).
Now I cannot make her toes go back.
I'm trying a few zero feet poses and it ain't working, even restoring its pose is not working...

What else can I do?
:rolleyes:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Folks, I'm on a picle.
You see, I added a boot to my character and (naturally) it applied a pose to her feet (maybe a shape too?).
Now I cannot make her toes go back.
I'm trying a few zero feet poses and it ain't working, even restoring its pose is not working...

What else can I do?
:rolleyes:
You may need to go to each toe and zero them out, I have had to do that when foot poses seem to be stuck.

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
You may need to go to each toe and zero them out, I have had to do that when foot poses seem to be stuck.
Thanks man... even that didn't work. Scary shit.
But I found a "remove pose" back on the boots folder... that did the thing (my bad for not trying that right from the start, but damn).

oliseo

May 11, 2020
Sooo. You may remember last time I said I wanted to get more realistic shots. Well, I looked into how skin is rendered in D3D. Did you know you can have SEVEN different layers to a skin. Seven. Yikes. Looks like I'm going to be bashing together my own skins. I played around with this one, and managed to get the skin variation, and 'some' texturing. But that relies on a bump map that this skin is lacking, or isn't as good. I tried ramping up the attributes, but alas, I beleive the deault of the base bump this comes with simple doesn't have enough contrast (bump maps are monochrome, and the heightmap is calculated by the contrast between fully black and fully white, and all the variables inbetween. The sliders then allow finer controls of the 'contrast', but the data has the be there in the first place. Your sliders will do nothing is the bump map doesn't have the contrast to give the skin the depth you're looking for. Anyway....

It's very interesting, let's see where this goes from here. But here is recent development...

Gail RL 01.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes