3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Emma's new body and that's all for a while now folks, because my first monitor just died and the second one is my thousand years old 21.5'' philips which is pain in the ass to do anything on..:rolleyes: so I'll just do raw renders for the game till I get a new one, which is, with my current financial situation, gonna be around 2023.
View attachment 1023278 View attachment 1023279
Love the purple hair and the dump truck

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
FTL travel, hyperspace jump gates, wormholes, dimension folding, Kenner-Matel engines, ley lines, quantum entanglement, magic portals - travel can be complicated. There are exceptions, but navigation options are usually limited to AIs (the least efficient) or D-Navs (beings who are naturally able or modified to use Dust who link to ships systems via implants). June is an AutNav - an rare individual (always autistic) who is able to function much similar to a D-Nav without the need for dust. June is special even among AutNavs as it does not require an implant to connect to the ship. June is minimally verbal and requires a variety of accommodations and types of assistance. It also likes to have sex and will reach out when the moods strikes her, usually with a "Can June fuck?" text.

View attachment 1023797
View attachment 1023802
Wow! What a cutie!

Reactions: XenoFash

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Last one for the country girl today, this time she's brought a friend.
I don't usually use character models beyond my custom ones, but I'll admit, it was fun to use Kraftwerks models (Squeaky and Effy). They're striking but more stylised to what I'm used to. But like I said, it was fun to use them

RedneckBuddies.png

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
So I'm into Monster Girls specifically Dragon girls and I want to know all there any assets have a dragon tail something like this

PS: I'm also looking for a shark girl tell if anyone knows
7e6714aaecd1bcbbd08822deeb14ff4e.jpg
afbb56d.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
FTL travel, hyperspace jump gates, wormholes, dimension folding, Kenner-Matel engines, ley lines, quantum entanglement, magic portals - travel can be complicated. There are exceptions, but navigation options are usually limited to AIs (the least efficient) or D-Navs (beings who are naturally able or modified to use Dust who link to ships systems via implants). June is an AutNav - an rare individual (always autistic) who is able to function much similar to a D-Nav without the need for dust. June is special even among AutNavs as it does not require an implant to connect to the ship. June is minimally verbal and requires a variety of accommodations and types of assistance. It also likes to have sex and will reach out when the moods strikes her, usually with a "Can June fuck?" text.

View attachment 1023797
View attachment 1023802
You should talk to StaffOfMagic . He Likes Alien Girls too

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Beach fun with Bath and June. I had a vaginal creampie lined up as well but stupidly didn't save before rendering and my video card freaked out and crashed. I'm pretty pleased with the session overall though.

View attachment 1024255
View attachment 1024256

View attachment 1024257
View attachment 1024258
View attachment 1024259
I love June. She's such a cutie and Is it weird that I like that she's autistic? Bath has a great body and hair/pubes, but I think her face is a little weird for me.

• Haha
Reactions: XenoFash
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes