3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jun 7, 2020
This time I tried to make better skin using Ultimate Iray Skin Manager, made the body spicier by mix different bodies of the figurines I downloaded and tried doing a better job at Post-Processing.

Fleur
Fleur_doorway[better].png

Some other render I did, which didn't look that good or interesting, but a waste to not upload
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This time I tried to make better skin using Ultimate Iray Skin Manager, made the body spicier by mix different bodies of the figurines I downloaded and tried doing a better job at Post-Processing.
That render looks amazing I need to check out the Iray skin manager. The pose looks kind of weird though it's like she doesn't know what to do with her right arm.

Jun 7, 2020
That render looks amazing I need to check out the Iray skin manager. The pose looks kind of weird though it's like she doesn't know what to do with her right arm.
Thanks!
Personally I think the skin manager is very powerful to get nice looking skin, but kinda hard to "master". For the arm I was thinking that she just knocked on the door, but you're right it does look weird/out of place.

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I love June. She's such a cutie and Is it weird that I like that she's autistic? Bath has a great body and hair/pubes, but I think her face is a little weird for me.
I love June too, more than I thought I would going in. I've known some hotties with various levels of autism so I don't think it's weird. I may start another project/subproject with "almost human" models with minimal mods.

Bath was originally a joke. I tried to make her look like what I've seen some others post as normal human models, that don't look human at all to me. I guess it worked. She's a weirdo, but she's my weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes