3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I love June too, more than I thought I would going in. I've known some hotties with various levels of autism so I don't think it's weird. I may start another project/subproject with "almost human" models with minimal mods.

Bath was originally a joke. I tried to make her look like what I've seen some others post as normal human models, that don't look human at all to me. I guess it worked. She's a weirdo, but she's my weirdo.
I was thinking of a game where you have sex with your either Mentally retarded daughter or handicap (wheelchair) daughter.

Reactions: ntrvip

Fotsirk

Jan 2, 2019
I dove into Daz and Blender tutorials on Youtube for the first time a few days ago, and it's fascinating to me how powerful these tools are at creating realistic scenes! (Blender in particular blew me away with everything you could do with it)

Anyway, here's my first official render with Daz. I still need to do better on lighting and get used to all the tools because I think this took way too long lol... also, I'm really annoyed that Daz doesn't utilize AMD cards. I have a good desktop rig with an AMD GPU but only use Blender on it now while I relegate anything Daz related (which is a lot) to my laptop. Thankfully, laptop is halfway decent with i7-6700 2.6ghz overclockable, GTX 1070 8gb vram, and 16gb RAM. But my desktop is just so much beefier in comparison... sigh.

8 minute hard-cap render (with denoiser) at 1440p then resized to 1080p. Charlotte3.png

zjalaran

Dec 31, 2017
how'd you do 8 titties? Most I've seen is 6?
I used - can't remember where I found them "free" though, sorry. They aren't as good as some, because they just morph the G8 body, with LIE nipples (no nipple morphs). Still, I liked how they came out for this character.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I was thinking of a game where you have sex with your either Mentally retarded daughter or handicap (wheelchair) daughter.
I have a very autistic daughter (who is technically intellectually disabled but really more like an alien intelligence), and while I have no desire to have sex with her I don't see why that couldn't be included in an incest game given that there was consent.

Most people discount the disabled when it comes to sexuality as if they are forever toddlers, but they are human and as such have normal sexual desires. It's unfortunate for them because they end up being denied that basic human need and shamed for expressing sexual desire. On the other side of the coin, any person of average or above IQ who would admit to being willing to have sex with a disabled person is treated as a perverted monster.

I considered a character using a wheelchair, but it didn't make sense for the level of technology. I don't plan to produce any incest content, but Quula and Quola ride the line as they are clones raised together (they will also display autistic traits though June's will be much more pronounced).

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes