3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I have a very autistic daughter (who is technically intellectually disabled but really more like an alien intelligence), and while I have no desire to have sex with her I don't see why that couldn't be included in an incest game given that there was consent.

Most people discount the disabled when it comes to sexuality as if they are forever toddlers, but they are human and as such have normal sexual desires. It's unfortunate for them because they end up being denied that basic human need and shamed for expressing sexual desire. On the other side of the coin, any person of average or above IQ who would admit to being willing to have sex with a disabled person is treated as a perverted monster.

I considered a character using a wheelchair, but it didn't make sense for the level of technology. I don't plan to produce any incest content, but Quula and Quola ride the line as they are clones raised together (they will also display autistic traits though June's will be much more pronounced).
Yeah, I was thinking the autistic daughter (18yr) to be at that age where she is sexually aroused but doesn't understand what is happening to her. So she asks her dad to explain it to her. Shenanigans ensure with Dad teacher her more and more about pleasure.

Reactions: XenoFash

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I can't have a crew with no ship, so here's my first design using the . I'm going to crop the pic to make a Patreon banner w/ overlaid character pngs.

Space. A vast frontier of uncharted... things, and unfathomable opportunities to chart said things... Preferably for profit. The Penetrode thrusts deeply and repeatedly into the virgin depths and hidden folds of space's enveloping, tight vacuum. It's mission: To seek out novelty. To seek out opportunity. To find new worlds and new cultures. To boldly ejaculate deep into the womb of endless... vastness.

(space intro music) *buh buh-ba-buh da-buh-duh boobidy boooo*
View attachment 1025304
Looks like a space dildo. I love it!

Reactions: XenoFash

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Well, what had meant to be a type of "Divas with Attitude" photo session quickly descended into a sexy, sensual sapphic session instead.
As soon as Nia had whispered in Melissa's ear that she wasn't wearing any underwear, that redhead had Nia's dress off and started licking. Of course, Nia soon returned the favour.
Divas.png
Divas2.png Divas3.png Divas4.png Divas5.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Reactions: Evil13

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well, what had meant to be a type of "Divas with Attitude" photo session quickly descended into a sexy, sensual sapphic session instead.
As soon as Nia had whispered in Melissa's ear that she wasn't wearing any underwear, that redhead had Nia's dress off and started licking. Of course, Nia soon returned the favour.
View attachment 1025824
View attachment 1025825 View attachment 1025826 View attachment 1025827 View attachment 1025828
Another thing, Ankles don't really move when you're wearing heels. They only rock side to side. When it comes to heels, I like to put down a Plane Primitive and adjust the heel to the "floor".

Devil Office Mommy.jpg Devil F Boss MC.jpg Whores Mom and Daughter N.jpg

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'll show you scrub! Show you good! Wax on, wax off, bitch! (Kidding)
lol (I'm out of Reactions). Seriously tho. Most Heels come with a pose preset. After you pose your girls, Apply the Preset, then adjust accordingly. Makes your heel poses look better.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Guys, I've seem some of you using Claire's model (RE2), the one from MarcusGAB.. I got it, but when I tried to use the skin, it had no gens map.
But the Claire I see some of you use do have perfectly textured gens..
How the fuck do you do that?
:rolleyes:

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
Guys, I've seem some of you using Claire's model (RE2), the one from MarcusGAB.. I got it, but when I tried to use the skin, it had no gens map.
But the Claire I see some of you use do have perfectly textured gens..
How the fuck do you do that?
:rolleyes:
link the model

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes