3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Most people discount the disabled when it comes to sexuality as if they are forever toddlers, but they are human and as such have normal sexual desires. It's unfortunate for them because they end up being denied that basic human need and shamed for expressing sexual desire. On the other side of the coin, any person of average or above IQ who would admit to being willing to have sex with a disabled person is treated as a perverted monster.
My idea for The Autistic daughter. 18yr. I want people to question if they would have sex with a girl who is mentally 5yr, but has this body and is sexually aroused:

Autistic Daughter Clothes.jpg Autistic Daughter Nude.jpg

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
My idea for The Autistic daughter. I want people to question if they would have sex with a girl who is mentally 5yr, but has this body and is sexually aroused:

View attachment 1025994 View attachment 1025995
I would say yes, you can go for it.

The idea is great and new, the girl looks amazing and a corruption game with that topic is refreshing. It is a fantasy after all and i have seen worst things around, she's +18 so go for it.

If you think about it the daughter from DMD is also acting so innocent for her age not a +18 girl mind at all even if she is +18, if you both agree i don't see the problem, autistics have the right to fall in love or become sexually aroused imo.. Waiting for the game mate, good luck :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
So I was doing nothing and I thought "let me render another quickie for the boyz while I make myself a snack"
But when I came back, those lens messed up the scene and it came out one foot short.. sorry about that (one foot and five cute toes short)

random002.png

But fellas, since we're already here.. can someone identify those sandals for me?
These sandals:
I'd like that

Artior

Dec 28, 2020
Quick question fellas : How do use geoshells on genitalia? I always get a white layer over them whenever I try.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Quick question fellas : How do use geoshells on genitalia? I always get a white layer over them whenever I try.
The script (instructions) in it are pretty much all you need.

Select your figure, load the gens.
Select the figure (not the gens), and load the mat script.
Then apply the shell (still w/ the figure and not the gens selected). Then select the shade you want to overlay it with and apply it.

It might bug though, if you already have another shell on the figure.
There's another script, "shell fix", that should solve the problem (I can't tell whether you must have the figure, the gens, or the shell selected though - but I believe that info also somewhere in there).

Reactions: Artior
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes