3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Holy fuuck, I just found out that there's a brush in Lightroom that allows you to do some local changes, so I just increased exposure on her face a bit and saturation on the eyes, and it does so much for the picture...

Anyway.. final Emma, perhaps.
emma_x.jpg

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
I've done enough reading for tonight. Why don't we do something more exiting instead? I'm sorry if my stockings are a bit broken. Didn't notice it before I was already 50% done.

View attachment 1033361
Lovely :love:

FYI You can use the Spot Render tool to re-render tiny parts of the image - fix the bits on the stockings, re-render just those parts, and splice the image back together in Photoshop/GIMP :)

Reactions: Minengeschoss

minuzaki1983

Aug 16, 2017
Lovely :love:

FYI You can use the Spot Render tool to re-render tiny parts of the image - fix the bits on the stockings, re-render just those parts, and splice the image back together in Photoshop/GIMP :)
Thanks for the info, sometimes I have the exactly same problem, didn't know that was even possible.

Reactions: Zavijava_

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Are you still doing this from your CPU ? It shocked me last time you said you made your renders with your laptop's CPU, it requires so much patience.
Haha, yeah. I set it up yesterday morning and canceled it around 8 AM this morning. 23.5 hours I think it was around 3,600 iterations around 81%. The one from before was a little shorter and around 75%. Surprisingly didn’t need to denoise either in post, just a color lookup, curve adjustment and vignette.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes