3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Here is a character line-up from a game that will probably never release! :)

View attachment 1033591
I'd appreciate any feedback.
  • Do they look 18-22?
  • Do you like them?
  • Anything else?
Yes they look like they could be 18-22.

I like them a lot. I like the slight tooniness of the models but they represent real women. I can easily see elements of women I dated/banged (or wanted to) when I was in that age range. I think you've got a solid cast that would appeal to an audience with disposable income. I'll take the girl in green. I mean, I'll take them all, but chubby nerd ending? Yes please.

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020

View attachment 1033591
  • Do they look 18-22?
  • Do you like them?
  • Anything else?
-Yeah
-I like the ones in the middle.
-I think the far right one would look better without or with the marks on her face (prob something to do with her cheeks?) being less proeminent, but i think that's not something technical per se, just a matter of personal taste.

Hope to see your game soon.

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Embryos from a sexless race of clones that were stolen by rebel scientist Quallahan Hoon and modified to have reproductive organs in an attempt to re-sexualize the race. Quula (female) Hoon and Quola (male) Hoon, designed to be a mated pair, but after Hoon's arrest were treated like siblings.

Other than the reproductive organs they are nearly identical internally and externally, though their eyes are slightly different as a side effect of the treatments.
QuulaLoveSeat.png
I had to switch the bottoms because the strings just weren't cooperating on Quola.
QuulaQuolaLoveSeat.png
Just noticed the arm off on this one...
QuulaQuolaLoveSeat2.png

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018

View attachment 1033591
  • Do they look 18-22?
  • Do you like them?
  • Anything else?
I love the diversity of the cast. you made an effort to have girls with a different body types and from what I see even different personalities. That being said I think that if you varied their height a little it might sell the realism.
I'd definitely see these girls go to college but probably more as freshman right out of high school as opposed to seniors.
good job would love to see them in a game tbh.

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019

View attachment 1033591
  • Do they look 18-22?
  • Do you like them?
  • Anything else?
First of all, I must admit that I'm not into real woman, I'm into cute girls out of my reach.
With that highlighted I would accept the ones from the middle, I wouldn't choose the corners' ones never.
The age looks right.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Embryos from a sexless race of clones that were stolen by rebel scientist Quallahan Hoon and modified to have reproductive organs in an attempt to re-sexualize the race. Quula (female) Hoon and Quola (male) Hoon, designed to be a mated pair, but after Hoon's arrest were treated like siblings.

Other than the reproductive organs they are nearly identical internally and externally, though their eyes are slightly different as a side effect of the treatments.
View attachment 1033930
I had to switch the bottoms because the strings just weren't cooperating on Quola.
View attachment 1033945
Just noticed the arm off on this one...
View attachment 1033946
what's wrong with the arms? look fine to me.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes