3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Thank you very much! didn't have them^^

Vic8.1 (+hair opacity bug, I read solution is to put 0.99 instead of 1 but havn't tested yet)

finger.jpg

Also Vic8.1, done by it's creator (Hyeseon Oh), rendered with MAYA :cry:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
23h for 3600 iterations wooow. The day you gonna get an nvidia gpu, you're going to feel so light. But i'm really surprised tho on how good your renders are despite not having a gpu, not because they look good, but because you have the patience to learn despite the rendering time, like I can't imagine how bad it would feel to see that your render is messed up because of one detail you didn't see and then you have to make it again. Props to you for that
Thanks man, I appreciate all the kind words. I'd kill for a Windows system and proper GPU! Tweaking skin has been the hardest, even spot rendering takes time. The amount of times I've gotten 3-4 hours into a render and had to start over again is infuriating.

Here's the latest, this time going back to test scenes with HDRI and mesh lights only. Much easier on the CPU, haha.

0212 Sarah Test 05.jpg

I'm also amazed by how different the same model looks depending on the lighting. Pretty incredible.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's an Iray render lit with three emissive lights. There's a key, a fill, and one overhead. The skin looks a bit plastic-y because the translucency is very low on all the girls. At least I think that's what is the cause of that effect. Iray has so many 'knobs' to turn, I just played around with the shaders until I got something that I liked. I also did some postwork to adjust the lighting and colors. I'm trying for a gently stylized, cartoony look.
Near 0% translucency.
Hijab Daughter Nude.jpg
yeah, idk what up with yours ...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes