3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I would simulate with the hands one or two inches away from the clothing item and after finishing the simulation, readjust the hand positions to get rid of that poke trough you are having. Also fixing the poke trough before simulating most of the time makes the need of using smoothing adjustment obsolete. As you know that also causes poke trough if the object gets between two polygons. Otherwise nicely done. I don't know what you have used to combine images to make the videos but if I may, I would like to suggest MagixVegas(Formerly known as sony vegas) to handle your video creation needs. You can do some adjustments to smoothen frame transitions to achieve a more flowy/soft animation. Would love to see your progress though. o/

Reactions: MoroboshiAtaru

palumbra

Nov 20, 2019
I would simulate with the hands one or two inches away from the clothing item and after finishing the simulation, readjust the hand positions to get rid of that poke trough you are having. Also fixing the poke trough before simulating most of the time makes the need of using smoothing adjustment obsolete. As you know that also causes poke trough if the object gets between two polygons. Otherwise nicely done. I don't know what you have used to combine images to make the videos but if I may, I would like to suggest MagixVegas(Formerly known as sony vegas) to handle your video creation needs. You can do some adjustments to smoothen frame transitions to achieve a more flowy/soft animation. Would love to see your progress though. o/
thanks, this only a fast test.
i'm using avidemux to combine images into an avi no compress video (vert fast), then ffmpeg (from command prompt) to compres, change framerate etc. (very fast too)

Reactions: NemesiaProductions

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
Just few more really quick ones to showcase the body + one next to Emma to see how they work together aaaand back to working on 4th sex scene of the next update. A little preview in the spoiler, without post-work.
View attachment 1036887 View attachment 1036888
View attachment 1036889

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like how you apply breast physics on your models especially if they're milfs. Superb Job, much love and respect.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes