• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
I'm looking to improve my rendering and do something a bit different for those out there that can appreciate a softer and more natural looking woman.

Unshaved Hairy Hairy armpits Middle Eastern MILF Cumshot

View attachment 1037564
She has laid on quite an intimate welcoming reception for you.

View attachment 1037571
Clearly been a while since she has gotten drunk. Letting her guard down a bit and probing to see if you were telling the truth about loving her natural hair..

View attachment 1037574
Seeing her bring her bottle to bed for Dutch courage shows that this mature lady isn't quite as confident in her body as she first let on. Seeing her effects on you has given her strength and she continues to undress and put on a bit of a show as your cock hardens.

View attachment 1037576
A good fucking like that will give any girl back her confidence. As your orgasm completes she whispers "Good boy" and blows you a kiss. Instantly realize your mistake.
You should have cum inside and conquered this sultry, fertile hairy bitch! Next time...

View attachment 1037578
Smugly basking in the afterglow of your love she even forgets for a moment to hide her amazing armpits, much to your amusement and pleasure.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I did want to use the D.O.F to make her pop more onscreen, but I think for my next renders I will tone it down a little.
And I had so many issues with that DFORCE robe seeming to have hidden supports in it - Wanted to rip the damn thing off myself.

I am open to criticism to make the next ones better ofc.
I see a bit of grain. More than just "a bit" actually... do let the engine render closer to 90% or more, or use the denoiser (in-studio, or standalone). That aside, if you use HDRI for lighting, don't forget to turn off the camera headlamp.
Now, as far as dForce goes, some clothing does actually have that problem. Can't really say what causes it, but my suspicion goes to a bad vertex, that ends up stuck inside the main figure, acting like an anchor. You can either look for such a possibility, or use a dforce magnet to drag the offensive piece away. This product should help... https://f95zone.to/threads/dforce-magnet.24971/
As for the DoF effect, there is something to help you have it on constantly, AND keep it under control. F/Stop value. And, the way to do it, at least for me, is this...
Set your scene, camera angles, etcetera, even do your render settings, in short be one click away from rendering. Once everything is ready, have your camera selected, and have the main viewport set on "camera". Keep the aux view to perspective (important to properly set the right distance and f/stop). With the camera selected, go to its camera properties, and rotate the auxiliary view to show the main character(s), from a slightly tilted overhead angle. With that done, move the distance value, so that the front and back invisi-panels that signal the focus zone are in front and behind the main figure(s) respectively.
If the distance between front and back invisi-panels is too short, raise the f/stop value until it comes around, or, at least, covers the front half of the main figure(s).
Now, and this is why F/stop matters, F/stop value dictates how blurry the off-focus portions o the render will be. The default 22 creates a strong blur, perfect for full body shots, especially outdoors, or with minimal nearby items. Anything under 50 will have a strong enough blur, ranging from full outdoros, to large indoor spaces. Anything over 50 will deliver a more subtle blur, that turns weaker and weaker as the value rises. So, using a clever camera angling, you can have DoF on each render, and have directly different results every time

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mint-ER#

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
I see a bit of grain. More than just "a bit" actually... do let the engine render closer to 90% or more, or use the denoiser (in-studio, or standalone). That aside, if you use HDRI for lighting, don't forget to turn off the camera headlamp.
Now, as far as dForce goes, some clothing does actually have that problem. Can't really say what causes it, but my suspicion goes to a bad vertex, that ends up stuck inside the main figure, acting like an anchor. You can either look for such a possibility, or use a dforce magnet to drag the offensive piece away. This product should help... https://f95zone.to/threads/dforce-magnet.24971/
As for the DoF effect, there is something to help you have it on constantly, AND keep it under control. F/Stop value. And, the way to do it, at least for me, is this...
Set your scene, camera angles, etcetera, even do your render settings, in short be one click away from rendering. Once everything is ready, have your camera selected, and have the main viewport set on "camera". Keep the aux view to perspective (important to properly set the right distance and f/stop). With the camera selected, go to its camera properties, and rotate the auxiliary view to show the main character(s), from a slightly tilted overhead angle. With that done, move the distance value, so that the front and back invisi-panels that signal the focus zone are in front and behind the main figure(s) respectively.
If the distance between front and back invisi-panels is too short, raise the f/stop value until it comes around, or, at least, covers the front half of the main figure(s).
Now, and this is why F/stop matters, F/stop value dictates how blurry the off-focus portions o the render will be. The default 22 creates a strong blur, perfect for full body shots, especially outdoors, or with minimal nearby items. Anything under 50 will have a strong enough blur, ranging from full outdoros, to large indoor spaces. Anything over 50 will deliver a more subtle blur, that turns weaker and weaker as the value rises. So, using a clever camera angling, you can have DoF on each render, and have directly different results every time
Thanks very much, I'll keep that in mind in the future!

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
I'm looking to improve my rendering and do something a bit different for those out there that can appreciate a softer and more natural looking woman.

Unshaved Hairy Hairy armpits Middle Eastern MILF Cumshot

View attachment 1037564
She has laid on quite an intimate welcoming reception for you.

View attachment 1037571
Clearly been a while since she has gotten drunk. Letting her guard down a bit and probing to see if you were telling the truth about loving her natural hair..

View attachment 1037574
Seeing her bring her bottle to bed for Dutch courage shows that this mature lady isn't quite as confident in her body as she first let on. Seeing her effects on you has given her strength and she continues to undress and put on a bit of a show as your cock hardens.

View attachment 1037576
A good fucking like that will give any girl back her confidence. As your orgasm completes she whispers "Good boy" and blows you a kiss. Instantly realize your mistake.
You should have cum inside and conquered this sultry, fertile hairy bitch! Next time...

View attachment 1037578
Smugly basking in the afterglow of your love she even forgets for a moment to hide her amazing armpits, much to your amusement and pleasure.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I did want to use the D.O.F to make her pop more onscreen, but I think for my next renders I will tone it down a little.
And I had so many issues with that DFORCE robe seeming to have hidden supports in it - Wanted to rip the damn thing off myself.

I am open to criticism to make the next ones better ofc.
Links to pit hair assets?

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
0214 Sarah Bed Cowgirl 01.jpg

Not really stoked about this one. Lots of things to fix and work on for future renders, but kinda wanna leave this one here and move on. And again, I hate posing hands. So much so that I just threw his left hand behind her and gave up :ROFLMAO:

Tips and feedback greatly appreciated (yes, I know the wetness on the XY graft is way to strong).

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
View attachment 1037856

Not really stoked about this one. Lots of things to fix and work on for future renders, but kinda wanna leave this one here and move on. And again, I hate posing hands. So much so that I just threw his left hand behind her and gave up :ROFLMAO:

Tips and feedback greatly appreciated (yes, I know the wetness on the XY graft is way to strong).
For fast hand posing, I recommend this for you
For fem
For men

minuzaki1983

Aug 16, 2017
View attachment 1037856

Really nice, but the dick looks to glossy.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes