3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
One extra for the night.. well.. technically morning.. heavily denoised, cause I'm super tired and still have to setup render queue. :sleep:
She might or might not be Emma's (not so bright, but popular) sister in the future, I still have decisions to do, cause I made just too many fucking models lately, it's either her or Hannah.
vicky.jpg

Fotsirk

Jan 2, 2019
One extra for the night.. well.. technically morning.. heavily denoised, cause I'm super tired and still have to setup render queue. :sleep:
She might or might not be Emma's (not so bright, but popular) sister in the future, I still have decisions to do, cause I made just too many fucking models lately, it's either her or Hannah.
View attachment 1039337
Really love all your renders and how nice and soft they look. :) Keep up the excellent work! Do you make your own skin maps/textures and everything too?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Really love all your renders and how nice and soft they look. :) Keep up the excellent work! Do you make your own skin maps/textures and everything too?
Thanks.. nope, I only make the morphs. Skins I usually borrow from other models, this one's I believe Brenna's from SASE, with different nipples and some moles removed from torso and some tweaks in surfaces. His skins aren't the best, but they are fairly easy to use and I feel like they are pretty fast to render also.

Dec 22, 2020
golden palace with the cameltoe morph at 80% I think, not completely sure. But usually I do some mismatch of Cameltoe + full gen preset 2 and it looks aight. Sometimes I just move the hood forward or backward, if needed.
which one is better, golden palace or new genitalia by 3feetwolf? what i mean better is better morphs/support for penetration, which one looks better, etc. so far i've only used new genitalia by 3feetwolf so i don't know how good is golden palace...

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
which one is better, golden palace or new genitalia by 3feetwolf? what i mean better is better morphs/support for penetration, which one looks better, etc. so far i've only used new genitalia by 3feetwolf so i don't know how good is golden palace...
Golden Palace has been pretty awesome and combined with Storming the Palace for penetrations it’s super simple to use.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes