3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mrdb

Oct 4, 2017
Working on some HP character morphs. Here's Luna Lovegood (age 19 as the actress appeared in Deathly Hallows). I'm working on all the main characters (students) and will probably release them as assets on the site when I'm done if there's any interest. luna.jpg

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Half-Orcen Chieftain: Victoria 8

Honest Opinion: How's she look?
Overall she looks great. Only thing I'd say is, if you can, find a wilder/rougher set of eyebrows. Maybe give her a couple of scars or tattoos/tribal markings, she's fuckable but she also looks like she gets to choose who fucks her, and by that, I mean whoever beats her. Other than that, she looks great.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I need to know what face morph that is. Her nose is so cute, and I love the spacing between eyes. Her lips look so kissable! Fucking Adorable!!!
She's nearly custom, SS.
I like to apply a dialed down base model on my characters, somewhere between 30 to 45% (often I use different face and body morphs), and then I start dialing and dialing.
She's using both and (where the shape of her nose came from).
But her mat is G8, it's Claire's - Claire Redfield from RE2.. the mat really did highlight that form I gave her nose, the model itself has a somewhat similar nose bridge/slope.
Devs are using her a lot. A LOT.
She might even get to be THE one big sis character model of 2021.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes