3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Hi folks. I've been training myself to learn how to create custom poses for spicy scenes better. After all the scenes in the demo, I felt like I could do better. There is a PoV from behind if you are curious about it . Enjoy. Raven Prone Promo1.png

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
hehehehe

So you have been learning and already trying to cash in :)
I love dudes like you.
Well here is a tip! It's this thing that is called GRAVITY! Hairs respond very well to it! :)
I guarantee - the second you figure that out your patreons will triple :)
Also - this overused DOF thing ... that all the very talented "artists" found out about in the past 5 days ... it's overdone and pointless in 99% of the time.
And no ... not curious about what is happening in the back ... I highly doubt they are doing some sort of cross-training.
Thank you so much for your well thought/put together message mate. Really high quality behavior and criticism right there. Will try to incorporate all of that into the upcoming works. I love dudes like you too. Don't mind me cashing in. <3

Sep 16, 2019
A big hello to all.
So, I finally bought a pc capable of rendering and have been mucking around over the last couple of weeks trying to learn whatever I can. These are a couple of my first renders (which are still works in progress). I'd like you all to meet Terese, hopefully to be the star of my, hopefully to be, Ren'py VN, "T's for Terese". Likely to be a fare way off as I still have a LOT to learn and just starting to feel confident enough to go semi-public. Feed back of a practical nature is very welcome but please be nice, I'm a total noob at all of this. TIA, cheers.
PS, there's a few more of these in a bit of a series if anyone's interested but they all really need considerably more work.
PPS, I hope I post these right but I'm sure someone will let me know if I fuck it up.
Tim

1 Terese comes to visit 1.png 2 Terese comes to visit 2.png

Moineau

Nov 26, 2019
Thank you so much for your well thought/put together message mate. Really high quality behavior and criticism right there. Will try to incorporate all of that into the upcoming works. I love dudes like you too. Don't mind me cashing in. <3
That's exactly what I like the best here...

People who barely post renders of standing characters on simple colored backgrounds who give condescending advices for improving renders to people who are actually making a full game.

Humanity in its finest moments.

Sep 16, 2019
That's exactly what I like the best here...

People who barely post renders of standing characters on simple colored backgrounds who give condescending advices for improving renders to people who are actually making a full game.

Humanity in its finest moments.
A critic is a man who creates nothing and thereby feels qualified to judge the work of creative men."
Robert A. Heinlein

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
A big hello to all.
So, I finally bought a pc capable of rendering and have been mucking around over the last couple of weeks trying to learn whatever I can. These are a couple of my first renders (which are still works in progress). I'd like you all to meet Terese, hopefully to be the star of my, hopefully to be, Ren'py VN, "T's for Terese". Likely to be a fare way off as I still have a LOT to learn and just starting to feel confident enough to go semi-public. Feed back of a practical nature is very welcome but please be nice, I'm a total noob at all of this. TIA, cheers.
PS, there's a few more of these in a bit of a series if anyone's interested but they all really need considerably more work.
PPS, I hope I post these right but I'm sure someone will let me know if I fuck it up.
Tim

View attachment 1062208 View attachment 1062212
nice job man, keep it up!

Sylandrical

Aug 3, 2018
A big hello to all.
Tim

View attachment 1062208 View attachment 1062212
I could stand to see more.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
What dev ? :)
I'm pretty sure your not gonna talk to me like that face to face - I know your weak just by reading what you write :) but that's ok. What I dare is my own business but here is a thing ... dare to do what ? Against what ? :)
Do we have something very special here so that i take a dare or something? :)
Go play with the other children now ...
I'm not the one talking with computer confidence here buddy. My "dare", kuz apparently you also can't read, was for you to stfu and post your own art instead of bashing others. But I know your type all too well, you're an annoying nobody who can only bad mouth other's art and can't even dream to come close to the artists here. So stay in your little troll cave and take that bullshit someplace else. You're not wanted here.

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Ok :)
I'm not your type ... oh ... shit :)

ahhh ... whatever ... we are still talking about mediocre renders from mediocre wanna be artists ... defended by soft hand keyboard heroes :)
i love when I'm not wanted :)
This dude can't even read lmao!!!!!!

I said: I "KNOW" your type
Not: You're not my Type.

Awe, did all that shit posting rot your tiny brain? Now I just feel sad for you.

tenor.gif

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
We NEED additional wet hair assets,
but y'all not ready to have that conversation.

I really want to give that a try to be honest but converting xgen hair from maya to daz is not a pipeline I am ready to pour time into for now. Apart from the wet hair there is also a shortage of good exterior environments too along with some prop types. I feel you.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes