3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Introducing Claire

View attachment 1064075

Went a bit far on some of the dials. Will fix in other renders.

Slightly different workflow on this one. Render settings 2 and 98%, stopped at 80%, Photoshop edits (NO DENOISE), export JPG, then denoise in . Much better denoise engine than Photoshop, very happy with the results.
Out of likes but wow! Love her, great job X3RO

Reactions: xer.0

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Another one in my automotive theme.
When I imported the truck in my scene it was at 200% the size my female model was. (Even though the dials said 100%) anyone has had that before, any ideas how that happened, or how to not have it happen again? Hotrod Truck_M.jpg
Edit: #Potatosquad

Last edited:

VRX_Creations

Jul 9, 2018
i render on an ryzen 1600 .. i doing the miracles here :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
I am setting up a new PC. It won't be the best for this kind of work but if I can at least do the renders faster than before I'm already satisfied. But because of this pandemic, graphics cards are ridiculously expensive. I'm thinking of getting a Ryzen 3400g for now. I already bought a B450 and 2x8 gb RAM 3200Mhz. My budget was only up to a GTX 1650 Super, but now not even that anymore lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OutOfAshes

VRX_Creations

Jul 9, 2018
I feel your pain, I literally just throw portraits together as the stress from constantly crashing scenes is heartbreaking and not worth the stress
I don't even remember. I have missed many scenes and girls created before saving here. I find it unacceptable that a program like dazstudio takes so long to render a single image. Animations I can understand, but we are talking about a still image. I know that the hardware influences the process, but I think it is too much to wait 1, 2, 3 hours, or whatever, just to render an image.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I don't even remember. I have missed many scenes and girls created before saving here. I find it unacceptable that a program like dazstudio takes so long to render a single image. Animations I can understand, but we are talking about a still image. I know that the hardware influences the process, but I think it is too much to wait 1, 2, 3 hours, or whatever, just to render an image.
I'd be over the moon if I were to have renders done in under 3hrs. I usually average 16hrs for one to finish, my longest one needed 22hrs. I'm running a gtx 660 with 2gb of vram. On a system with i7 processor and 16gb ram.
Caroline Quit being a nurse M2.JPG
Edit: #Potatosquad

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2019
Totally. I just spent a squillion on ryzen 9 3900X and a 3070 but still takes like 30-40 minutes for a render. (yeah, I hate me too :p )

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
Totally. I just spent a squillion on ryzen 9 3900X and a 3070 but still takes like 30-40 minutes for a render. (yeah, I hate me too :p )
30-40 minutes would be quite fast for my renders :D But I must admit, I'm a bit obsessed with the fine details, so all of my characters render at SubD level 4. So 5 - 7 hours, depending on the environment, are pretty normal with a quality setting of 2 or 3. And I also spend a not insisignificant amout of money for hardware (ryzen 9 3900X, rtx 2070).

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes