3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
Quick story to it:

When getting an older pet it's important to make sure to adopt it to it's new environment. The younger pet is often contempt with just getting it's pussy pleased. Here you are going to need to put in more work. If you are not used to this type of holes it might be to much for you the first time. The wet, sweet and eager holes are among the best but need special care.

When training the pet it might get out of control. If the pussy can't take anymore or it's to good for you, you might need to fuck the ass. Make sure to go hard right away if needed so the pet can enjoy it but still understand that it is being disciplined. The pet gains weight over the years so the body might be thicker then expected so don't be afraid to take a break in the training or finish up early.

The older pets needs to feed more than the young ones. It's an important ritual that makes them feel wanted so don't turn them away. Remember at this time of age they have trouble to control their hunger so you might need to tell them to stop feeding when you out of cream. Don't worry about the mess, the pet will clean up any leftovers.

rough_pet.png

acusrola

May 30, 2020
eye-test.jpg

Wanted to try to make a ring light with just an emissive torus around the camera. Turned out pretty good, though it's a bit faint imo. I'd like the halo effect in the eyes to be stronger but that would lightened the whole image too much.

Also fucked around with the scar LIEs which also turned pretty nice - especially with a SubD of 5 - though I think the visual difference between 4 and 5 is minimal. Almost failed to render as memory usage peaked at 8115MB and my 1080 has 8192MB...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Fucking lmao, 30 minutes afterwards I tried to watch a DAZ video and my PC BSOD'd with an error 116 - related to the GPU it seems. Either the GPU decided "no you aren't learning anything about DAZ, give me a break from the rendering" or it's fucking dying. And with the way the GPU market is, I REALLY can't afford this gpu to die right now.

Last edited:

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
Make no mistake about the pets abilities. With mature age comes aggressiveness that is impossible to match for younger pets. If the pet gets a dominant position you will be forced to submit. Years of sexual frustration and aggression along with a strong, fit lower body makes for a tough time.

Take extra caution when the pet is close to sexual climax. An unmatched energy forces it to loose control and instincts takes over, screaming and digging her claws into you as warning for you and its rivals.

ride_1_1.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes