3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
Hi guys, I just made my first render on Daz, if you have any opinion, advice do not hesitate, I'd love to get some serious skills on this software View attachment 1080579
I've been going backwards from my last post, so just hit this one and don't see anyone offering advice.

Right now - standard photography rules apply here. Look up the thirds rule. Basically, for this image, the dude's hips are dead center, and he's leaning to the left. There's just a giant amount of real estate on the *right* though, that's doing absolutely nothing.

If this is part of a first person series where the viewer and this dude are conversing, then this is a perfectly fine "14 of 25" image. Or even "4 of 8", whatever.

As a stand-alone? Turn the camera to the left. I'd put his right elbow or right wrist even in the center of the frame. That way, the figure is dominating the right of the frame, the whiskey is in the center, and if there's dead space on the left it's okay because - that's where he's looking.

And if there is a dead-space wall, there's an excuse to put a painting/portrait/etc of some other work you've done.

And now for everyone else to look at something

The Fall 2.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes