3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks! I don't normal do a series of pics as I don't have a lot of time. I normal just work on 1 pic then move on to the next idea.
I don't usually make sets either but that didn't stop me from making one with 20 pics. but with 18hr rendertime per picture I'm not really inclined to do another one before I can upgrade my GPU.
VW Campervan 01_M.JPG
VW Campervan 01_M.JPG VW Campervan 02_M.JPG VW Campervan 03_M.JPG VW Campervan 04_M.JPG VW Campervan 05_M.JPG VW Campervan 06_M.JPG VW Campervan 07_M.JPG VW Campervan 08_M.JPG VW Campervan 09_M.JPG VW Campervan 10_M.JPG VW Campervan 11_M.JPG VW Campervan 12_M.JPG VW Campervan 13_M.JPG VW Campervan 14_M.JPG VW Campervan 15_M.JPG VW Campervan 16_M.JPG VW Campervan 17_M.JPG VW Campervan 18_M.JPG VW Campervan 19_M.JPG VW Campervan 20_M.JPG #Potatosquad

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I tend to set a limit of 2 hours per pic.
I'm jealous of your rendertime. That Campervan set I posted had minimum 18hrs per picture and since I've reduced my rendersize to 4k I'm now still doing around 6hrs rendertime. I have a GPU on board but it's too light it bottlenecks so it gets bypassed and render runs on CPU only. Once I've upgraded my hardware I hope to no longer be in the #Potatosquad and get better times for rendering. And hopefully allow me to create more complex works.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The walk in the park might have been far from that, but hey, the date wasn't as much of a disaster as you thought. In fact, you both had a lot of fun, but as you get to the park gates, the date will end and she's got work. What to do!
Do you:
A) Say you hope she had a good time and lean in for a kiss?
B) Motorboat her chest?
C) Piss your pants because "pretty girl"?
D) Let her know that there's a plastic surgery clinic nearby where she could get some botox for all those lines.

The right answer will get you a second date at her place, but choose wisely, as the wrong answer will result in you getting slapped in the face, left forever alone or castrated with a rust spoon respectively.

Are_You_Going_To_Kiss_Me.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes