3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Would you rather a Dommy Mommy, or a Dommy Mistress?

One rewards you by letting you suck on her tits while she strokes you off; the other pegs you until you pass out from pleasure.

Both buy you nice clothes. Mommy buys you a nice suit so other people show you respect around the office. Mistress buys you a gimp suit like the little fucktoy, bitch you are!

Both let you hold onto her and cuddle while you sleep, neither take advantage of you and only do what you're comfortable with.

DM Mommies.png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
#PotatoSquad
catch the seabreeze.jpg
This was another bothersome one. I created it and rendered it to find it looking like crap (to me) and I couldn't find where to make the adjustments to get it right because of too many variables I manipulated.
I ended up recreating the whole scene and this time keep track of all my adjustments, the second time I started the render I cancelled it after a couple of hours because I found some things in the render preview screen that needed to change .
After some tweaks, this is the result of the third render that took 9hrs (which still needed a round of noise reduction in Photoshop)

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Melody is not real hard to do I can give you a link to the fan art thread and there you can get a Duf. File and be able to reproduce yourself as far as talent just keep practicing and keep trying read everything you can read and pay attention to how to work cameras and lighting that's almost everything when it comes to these renders.
Thanks for the info and the link... I try to read all I can and even watch a tutorial here and there..:) I have only just installed DAZ in the last month and trying to do too much at one time, but I will get some better as time goes on..

Reactions: csbond2
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes