3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

cormie45

Aug 3, 2017
You're doing fine, it looks really nice, When you post your stuff you can post under the #PotatoSquad hashtag I'm on a 2gb Vram GPU aswell but the GPU always gets bypassed in favor of CPU only rendering because the graphics card isn't heavy enough. How long did this render take to finish?
Hey thanks, the render took about 45 mins to an hour (I tend to pause it regularly to let the laptop cool down). Will look at CPU rendering again, I remember it taking an eternity to render but maybe I hadn't set things up correctly?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Hey thanks, the render took about 45 mins to an hour (I tend to pause it regularly to let the laptop cool down). Will look at CPU rendering again, I remember it taking an eternity to render but maybe I hadn't set things up correctly?
I never render in less than 5hrs so you're on the better end compared to me. I work on an 8year old PC that was never built for graphical work.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hanna: "I knew I shouldn't have listened to Ariana"

You can find the render of the bubble here:
4K:
Full-HD:

busted-public.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2020
Damn..... I am going to have to get a shit-load better at this you guys make me look like a first time beginner; Shit! wait I am.......:eek:
You can't get better in private, with your only critic being yourself
And we all start with making terrible renders, we only get better by sharing what we've made

btw, Konosuba is one of my fav anime of all time.
Nice try Aqua, I'm not paying your tab

untrustworthy.png

The royalties are MINE

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Not sure iv got the skills to make a game yet.. was going to make some more DBZ characters though.. I'm glad you like it, will post more like it soon..
I hope you can make a game in the future but i will be eagerly waiting for your next renders, keep them coming :love:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes