3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

VRX_Creations

Jul 9, 2018
Is this a shader product or achieved in postwork. I really like to know b/c this is exactly what I try to achieve. And most routes I tried failed in one way or another(shading and colourization).
It is an action for Photoshop. I tested several types that are available on the internet, but after a long time, I finally found one that really worked for me. Most of the oil painting effects I tested were meant to be used on very large images.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
This is a really nice one, what is your set/background please?
I'm looking for tropical beach type sets that aren't too heavy on my potato pc my last few weighed really heavy on the render.
I don't want to use just a picture or Hdri background since I want the setting to be a bit richer. and posing is easier on a 3D set than on pictures.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
This is a really nice one, what is your set/background please?
I'm looking for tropical beach type sets that aren't too heavy on my potato pc my last few weighed really heavy on the render.
I don't want to use just a picture or Hdri background since I want the setting to be a bit richer. and posing is easier on a 3D set than on pictures.
Thank you, i used this here

Reactions: Willibrordus

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thank you, i used this here

I've been using this one for my tropical beach needs, this one is quite big which I like for it's multiple angles and directions it can be used but with all its big 3D assets my PC has a real hard time working with it. I can't render anything in this set in under 10hrs. I will definitely look in to the one you used, it looks to have significantly less assets in it.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019

I've been using this one for my tropical beach needs, this one is quite big which I like for it's multiple angles and directions it can be used but with all its big 3D assets my PC has a real hard time working with it. I can't render anything in this set in under 10hrs. I will definitely look in to the one you used, it looks to have significantly less assets in it.
damn this Looks nice , have to use it sometimes
yeah is this what i used is not much in it
should be a lot faster

Reactions: Willibrordus

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
You're on to something here, we could start a group called the Potato Squad for creators that have lower end hardware that bypasses their respective bottleneck gpu or doesn't even have one on board and need to find workarounds to get some results. we can learn a lot from eachother. :cool:
LOVE that idea Willibrord... Sign me up, I'm in !!!
<----- Dell G5 15 laptop, Intel i7 and STILL using 3DLight.
can't get my hands on Nvidia IRay just yet. Laptop + 3DL may be my issue but I'm not sure yet...

FixMatik

Jan 6, 2021
LOVE that idea Willibrord... Sign me up, I'm in !!!
<----- Dell G5 15 laptop, Intel i7 and STILL using 3DLight.
can't get my hands on Nvidia IRay just yet. Laptop + 3DL may be my issue but I'm not sure yet...
Welcome to the potato squad!
This hashtag link will show you artwork and tips from those of us rendering on "less than ideal" hardware #PotatoSquad

Reactions: WooShang

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 1075754 View attachment 1075753

Can I get some consensus on what race this character looks? I was going for white but I can't help but feel some other genetic influences in there. She even has the base skin but her facial structure just seems something else to me. Thanks
Seems pretty obvious to me that her features reflect that of the "Tenderloin" tribe, but that's just my humble opinion...
F-king beautiful !

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes