3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
LOVE that idea Willibrord... Sign me up, I'm in !!!
<----- Dell G5 15 laptop, Intel i7 and STILL using 3DLight.
can't get my hands on Nvidia IRay just yet. Laptop + 3DL may be my issue but I'm not sure yet...
Welcome to the #PotatoSquad
When you want to check for other users just use the search function and look for #PotatoSquad There are a few creators that post under that hashtag. for now I'm still in that group but I have a new rig coming which will push me out of that club.
This is one of my better ones I have posted a while back. I am using Iray but my PC needs a lot of time to render that.
Caroline VW laydown_M.JPG

Oct 17, 2020
Reaction limit being a dick as usual

I wish the limit was higher, or at least unlimited for this thread

I have some test renders if anyone is interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
#PotatoSquad

Remember Jessica ?
Jesse Recap.jpg

Yeah, so her mom struts into the studio and demands -- err, umm *cough* persuaded me to cast her for a part in the VN I'm brainstorming over.
[I realized they are a lil dark... The more I turn the lights up, the more I sux.]
My learning curve is steep and brutal !

Boner: "That's what SHE said".

Tabitha Beach.jpg Tabitha Silly Beach.jpg Tabitha's Persuasion.jpg

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Welcome to the #PotatoSquad
When you want to check for other users just use the search function and look for #PotatoSquad There are a few creators that post under that hashtag. for now I'm still in that group but I have a new rig coming which will push me out of that club.
This is one of my better ones I have posted a while back. I am using Iray but my PC needs a lot of time to render that.
View attachment 1110236
Just beautiful IMO, good work !

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Just beautiful IMO, good work !
You should also try Iray, Who knows it may just work. And when your Laptop runs a bit too warm you can pause the render (cancel button and not save) and then resume after the machine has had a bit of a cooldown,(it must stay on during cooldown though).

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes