3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Add a bit of a 3D yard around the house and it will already improve a lot.
It's a nice house but it needs a bit extra to pull it in to the scenery. DoF for the background will also help.
That is what I was thinking, but the yard that goes with the asset just doesn't fit or look good at all. There is DOF for the HDRI. If I could get around the house and driveway scenes I would do it but that would ruin or kill a portion of the story. Trying to make them on the easy side if at all possible. I am finding that to be an issue........... :) The biggest issue that I am finding whit working with HDRI's is that where you save a scene isn't how it comes back up when loaded again..

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Another potential problem I think I will get into will be that most of the assets and poses that I want to use ie: vehicle, poses, hot tub, model (girl) are for G3FV7 and I have a shit load of G8F assets that I really want to use ( clothes, poses, etc ) along with morphs that are for G8 It is going to be fun that is for sure trying to build two models that are close enough to be able to interchange back and forth. Maybe even impossible............

BamID

May 17, 2020
Another potential problem I think I will get into will be that most of the assets and poses that I want to use ie: vehicle, poses, hot tub, model (girl) are for G3FV7 and I have a shit load of G8F assets that I really want to use ( clothes, poses, etc ) along with morphs that are for G8 It is going to be fun that is for sure trying to build two models that are close enough to be able to interchange back and forth. Maybe even impossible............
mostly you just need to turn of limitations when it asks for that and then tweak them, they aren't unusable.. you just need a bit of work, the more you try the easier it gets

Reactions: tripod70
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes