3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Might be better off trying to save it as a scene and not a preset scenes are easy to find and if you need help I can give you a screenshot to show you how to find them.
Scenes I can find in "Load" and "Merge" I think it is. I was just thinking a little or a lot ahead of myself for when I finally get rolling on this story project.. A Big Chief Tablet and No 2 pencil may be in order also :)

You know; trying to do too much at one time and getting totally lost.. I may also have to pin a note on my clothes so whoever finds me can send me back home..

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Scenes I can find in "Load" and "Merge" I think it is. I was just thinking a little or a lot ahead of myself for when I finally get rolling on this story project.. A Big Chief Tablet and No 2 pencil may be in order also :)

You know; trying to do too much at one time and getting totally lost.. I may also have to pin a note on my clothes so whoever finds me can send me back home..
Well just to give you an idea I save all of my creating characters as a scene with nothing else in it but them that way I can save them with the hair and all of the different things that I've done because if you save them as a preset or as a character itself it doesn't keep all of that on it you'll have to put all the hair and everything else back on it again that's all I was trying to let you know.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Well just to give you an idea I save all of my creating characters as a scene with nothing else in it but them that way I can save them with the hair and all of the different things that I've done because if you save them as a preset or as a character itself it doesn't keep all of that on it you'll have to put all the hair and everything else back on it again that's all I was trying to let you know.
Thanks.. Shit I thought that was what a preset was for to have it all there for when ya wanted it. Damn I was way off on that thinking. Scenes it is from now on. Do wished there were icons associated with the scenes in the load menu like I saw in one of the sub-minus, I think it was in My Library.. I am beginning to think DAZ makes it hard on purpose..

BamID

May 17, 2020
Thanks.. Shit I thought that was what a preset was for to have it all there for when ya wanted it. Damn I was way off on that thinking. Scenes it is from now on. Do wished there were icons associated with the scenes in the load menu like I saw in one of the sub-minus, I think it was in My Library.. I am beginning to think DAZ makes it hard on purpose..
i personally choose Scene for the whole thing, when ich want to save a character i use Scene Subset.

Scene Subset let's you choose what to save, you can save the scene with everything in it or just like 1-2 characters,

edit: i actually loaded that scene twice however i did that xD, everything under Environment Options is too much xD

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yepp that is where they are for me anyway and also the preset I made,, Ya never stop learning with this ..

daz scenes.PNG

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes