3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Here are a try of a real photo Copy in pose and lightning etc... it is a comparsion from my ex GF and a 3D none 100% copy

What do you think any opinion and i know its not 100 % correct...

real

original_ex_gf.jpg

3D Render none 100 % copy but the same style :D what du you think ?

3D_Copy.jpg

Post work for more like a photo

Real_or_3d.jpg

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Here are a try of a real photo Copy in pose and lightning etc... it is a comparsion from my ex GF and a 3D none 100% copy

real

View attachment 1122860

View attachment 1122863

View attachment 1122872
Lower the sharpness of the shadow (ground shadow intensity in environment settings) and you're done.

Reactions: tdree and propana

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021

real

View attachment 1122860

View attachment 1122863

View attachment 1122872
My 1st thought was "BULLSH*T, THAT'S NOT A 3D MODEL" !!! -I totally understand the first pic is the real one-
(Until I scrolled down to her feet) Thinking fake hair on a real body, but I see it now.
I personally like your render before the postwork, but I'm silly like that.
Anyhow, I think saying "great work" would be an understatement :)

Reactions: propana

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 1122560
better lighting thanks you to my fellow f95 artists for their suggestions. any help with material issue.
Nice work man! Keep it up, i would love to see a re-work in renpy of this (as "a wife and a mother" by Pixil)

This game is legendary and this gorgeous milf deserve a fan game till we hopefully get more content on the main game

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Nice work man! Keep it up, i would love to see a re-work in renpy of this (as "a wife and a mother" by Pixil)

This game is legendary and this gorgeous milf deserve a fan game till we hopefully get more content on the main game
thank you, come and check it out discord page:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip
Sep 16, 2019
'Lazy day with little else to do.'

Lazy day with nothing better to do.png

Hey all.

So after about a month of messing around with daz I thought I'd challenge myself to see what I could come up with and this is my magnum opus, my piece de resistance, per se. As simple as it may seem, I put a fair bit of work into tweaking and tuning to get it as perfect as I could and learnt a bit more in the process.

Mostly custom model asset (excluding the hair and skin), and pose from scratch. I had a go at god rays which wasn't as effective as I'd hoped but still fairly happy with the diffused background effect, I think it adds to the atmosphere. Pretty happy with the lighting and composition in general, bit of a fan of medium format photography. Just an HD render but I cranked everything up to max, ended up pulling the pin on it after it had baked for 10 hours and only got to 2% (Ryzen 9 and rtx3070).

Feedback is appreciated including practical critique (to which I'll probably do my best to give a semi-plausible lame ass excuse), its difficult to improve without someone telling you where you stuffed up :).

Last edited:

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019

real

View attachment 1122860

View attachment 1122863

View attachment 1122872
LOVE your work. very realistic. The only thing I would point out is that her shadow on the sand looks a bit too sharp and crisp .
I would make it more fuzzy around the edges and maybe not as dark. But overall your work is Beautiful!!!

Reactions: propana
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes