3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
THICC Muscle Coach: "Don't worry kid, when I'm done training you no bully is gunna beat you up again!"

View attachment 1122187
My striking is pretty good. I really think I need some 1-1 coaching with my grappling attack...

Actually, that would make a good repeatable scene. She's on her back and MC is on top in her full guard. MC tries to pass and fails (MC gets points but is tapped out). With enough points he gets to half guard where they dry hump to completion but she treats it like a normal session. The last level he passes guard and gets to full mount but his dick pops out in the process. Coach then rewards him by showing him a "different kind of hold" and titfucking ensues.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
My striking is pretty good. I really think I need some 1-1 coaching with my grappling attack...

Actually, that would make a good repeatable scene. She's on her back and MC is on top in her full guard. MC tries to pass and fails (MC gets points but is tapped out). With enough points he gets to half guard where they dry hump to completion but she treats it like a normal session. The last level he passes guard and gets to full mount but his dick pops out in the process. Coach then rewards him by showing him a "different kind of hold" and titfucking ensues.
I mean, he's gunna need a lot of points to overpower those thighs and arms! But that's a great idea!

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Another card prototype. How's the text on this one? I'm in the process of refocusing and "rebranding" and going to reboot using the card format heavily. These will probably be facebook cards at 5:4 and I'll do instragram cards at 4:5. Nudes will be behind the Patreon wall (but posted here) which will have all the cards.

Anyway, here's Chesley. Background came out less than desirable but I pressed on since this is just a test.
ChesleyCardTest.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes