3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
yknow what, I didn't like the bimbo look at first. but it's grown on me. especially after the anal fisting scene lmao!
:) Thanks! But I woundn´t agree with you that Masha is a bimbo. For me personally, a bimbo looks like this:

bimbo.png

Masha hasn´t silicon lips or silicon massive tits. Her tits are naturally big but not huuuge. Moreover they hang down naturally. Her big nipples are the outcome of growing up three kids (that´s only one detail of my first upcoming project). She has some age wrinkles in her face and on her body. With all this aspects, I tried to find the right balance between realism and perfection.

Masha8.0_HD5.png

Nevertheless I´m glad that you finally like it. ;)(y)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
:) Thanks! But I woundn´t agree with you that Masha is a bimbo. For me personally, a bimbo looks like this:

View attachment 1121506

Masha hasn´t silicon lips or silicon massive tits. Her tits are naturally big but not huuuge. Moreover they hang down naturally. Her big nipples are the outcome of growing up three kids (that´s only one detail of my first upcoming project). She has some age wrinkles in her face and on her body. With all this aspects, I tried to find the right balance between realism and perfection.

View attachment 1121516

Nevertheless I´m glad that you finally like it. ;)(y)
It's more the hip to waist ratio, her upper torso to breast ratio and her thigh gap; she has these thin legs, yet massive upper thighs. it's over exaggerated. and her proportions are all over the place. plus her lips are very wide.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
It's more the hip to waist ratio, her upper torso to breast ratio and her thigh gap; she has these thin legs, yet massive upper thighs. it's over exaggerated. and her proportions are all over the place. plus her lips are very wide.
I know exactly what you mean. :) But as I wrote before: I´m focused on the right balance between perfection and realism. If I would prefer 100% realism, I woundn´t start with 3dart. Masha shouldn´t has a realistic body. Her body should be amazing because of some exaggerations. In the end it´s art and not a competition in making something 100% realistic. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
So the model is very cute, but that skin texture makes her nipples look infected tbh, and the red bumps on her pubic mound makes her look like she has herpes. sry to sound rude ...
You've never seen someone that got herpes - that is just a real look for a person who shaved and react back to shaving and not every person on the world has the some color of nipples. That is a color that is common for many people from northern europe like with scandinavian or irish ancestry.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
You've never seen someone that got herpes - that is just a real look for a person who shaved and react back to shaving and not every person on the world has the some color of nipples. That is a color that is common for many people from northern europe like with scandinavian or irish ancestry.
you sure about that?
1617463055495.png

Reactions: Techn0magier
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes