3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

abraxas007

Sep 16, 2019
I'm back! She is Marina and I am working on her! (I'm working in artistic sense)

marina05042021_1_small.png
marina05042021_2_small.png
marina05042021_3_small.png

If you want to support me, now you can buy the NFT version of these arts on . Make an offer (1 cents, 2 cents of ETH, it will be more than enough for it)

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
M
'Lazy day with little else to do.'

View attachment 1123185

Hey all.

So after about a month of messing around with daz I thought I'd challenge myself to see what I could come up with and this is my magnum opus, my piece de resistance, per se. As simple as it may seem, I put a fair bit of work into tweaking and tuning to get it as perfect as I could and learnt a bit more in the process.

Mostly custom model asset (excluding the hair and skin), and pose from scratch. I had a go at god rays which wasn't as effective as I'd hoped but still fairly happy with the diffused background effect, I think it adds to the atmosphere. Pretty happy with the lighting and composition in general, bit of a fan of medium format photography. Just an HD render but I cranked everything up to max, ended up pulling the pin on it after it had baked for 10 hours and only got to 2% (Ryzen 9 and rtx3070).

Feedback is appreciated including practical critique (to which I'll probably do my best to give a semi-plausible lame ass excuse), its difficult to improve without someone telling you where you stuffed up :).
This looks very realistic, please show us more of this character and turn this into a game

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes