3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Staff Sergeant: "What is going on here? Who are you? What do you think you're doing?"
Camerawoman: "Can’t you simply be happy about seeing a hot girl on a tank? Rocking a fat pipe?"
Hanna: "You do not need to be so harsh on him..." Hanna smiled at the Staff Sergeant. "We want to show all this brave soldiers how grateful the women of the future are for their service and bravery."

ww2-public.jpg

Sep 16, 2019
M

This looks very realistic, please show us more of this character and turn this into a game
Thanks BigDaddyDom. Got one baking as we speak, been working on it all day. I hope it's not too risque, I know it's a very, shall we say "broad minded" site but I have had a comment in the past. And yes, I plan to use her for a VN once I have a bit of an idea of how to go about it. Just learning Daz atm and, once I'm a bit more comfortable with it, I guess I'll have to get some Ren'py knowledge. Atm I have no idea :confused:. Her name is Terese and the VN title will be "T's for Terese". I already have the plot and characters pretty much worked out (in my head), I just hope I can get it off the ground. Cheers (y)

PS. This next image is simply titled 'Pop', you'll understand when you see it ;). I hope you'll like it. Off to the land of nod now but I'll try to get a chance to post it in the morning.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes