3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Zel light.png
First attempt at doing something with dramatic lights. On the surface this looks fine but the longer you look at it the more wrong it feels with the hair not working as they would under gravity and such, any advice for that?

Edit: Can you guys help me identify these models?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure she's basically lilith 7 with a few adjustments but I can't put my finger on what those hairstyle is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd especially appreciate figuring out which model is the redhead.

Last edited:

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Does someone know a good night club asset ?
Daz has several depending on what you are looking for.
The big club:

The lounge:

The bond lair:

The rural one:

The 2077 one:

The 1977 one:

edit:
Sorry forgot the fishy one (though it is more of a bar):

And then there is the option to kitbash ofcourse:
EDM Hall_Camera (4).png Rock Cafe 1_Camera (5).png Main Hall 7_Camera.png Main Hall - Bar.png Lunch Lab 1_Camera (4).png

I like some parts of this render, but not others. I think the main model needs to be more front and center, and I have the exposure too high - everything is too bright, which makes it too busy. Would probably need more spotlights. Ideas?
View attachment 1129140
In Render Settings > Tone Mapping you could lower the ISO and/or increase the shutter speed and put a spotlight on the main character
Or you can render the main character separate from the rest and then darken the background either when rendering or in post.
Or you can try to cut out the main character in post and leave her as is and darken the background layer.

So quite a few options really :)

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Daz has several depending on what you are looking for.
The big club:

The lounge:

The bond lair:

The rural one:

The 2077 one:

The 1977 one:

In Render Settings > Tone Mapping you could lower the ISO and/or increase the shutter speed and put a spotlight on the main character
Or you can render the main character separate from the rest and then darken the background either when rendering or in post.
Or you can try to cut out the main character in post and leave her as is and darken the background layer.

So quite a few options really :)
thank you :)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Country Girl, now Business Girl...but what kind of business? (Spoiler, it's actually Sales Rep Girl)
Travelling across the country...staying in less than stellar hotels. But hey, it's still got some nice perks, like when she gets to show off some lingerie for a cute customer she meets at some convention.
CountryGirl-BusinessGirl.png

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Country Girl, now Business Girl...but what kind of business? (Spoiler, it's actually Sales Rep Girl)
Travelling across the country...staying in less than stellar hotels. But hey, it's still got some nice perks, like when she gets to show off some lingerie for a cute customer she meets at some convention.
View attachment 1129961
Most of this is excellent but the tops of the legings look weird because they just end. There should be a seam or a band of some type for the suspenders to be clipping onto instead of something that looks like it was sliced with a razor blade.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes