3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Yea the 3080 with 10gb seems to do right by itself, but thought it would be faster, but then again I have only been doing this for just at two months. The 3090 wasn't and still isn't available any where... Running a couple of large scenes now that will take an hour plus a few. First time full scene with two people. we'll see.... :)
here one tip that will help

say your sister or whatever type of room it is create more then one scene so you can divide the the scene like 9 scenes

top left/right
bottom left/right
front/back
right/left side
full room

so you save the scene as top_left_sister_room

so whatever that behind camera is not included in the render

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Reactions: Zavijava_

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Added some cameras to the scene, and that makes it easer to move around a scene, and it wasn't all that hard to do and then move them around. I remember that I tried to add one some time ago and DAZ crashed twice, but this time they went right in. I learn shit every 15 min :) now to be able to remember it........

bill fingering.jpg

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Super Villainess - Araña: The Crimson Spider.
Name: Josepha (Josephine in Spanish) Maldonado

Araña wears a bulletproof Battle-suit equipped with 4 titanium, mechanized spider legs. They are strong enough to rip apart a tank and climb on any surface. Her victims are usually found with a giant hole in their torso ... for obvious reasons.

If you find out you're on her shit list, put a bullet in your head.
SV - Arana The Crimson Spider.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes