3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Isn't that the White Wedding Veil? it does come with the hair blocker, just stretch it to fit her head

View attachment 1137365
Dunno, it sill looks really bad, like the veil's floating over the hair. I did hide the hair, scaled the veil down and posed it so it would barely touch the hair, but I just can't get it to look good enough. It works well with hair that's not too messy or doesn't have too much volume, like the pigtail ones, but otherwise.. :rolleyes:

the lingerie is this one stockings are from some different set, I don't remember which now aaand choker's this one
I did adjust colors in surfaces to match everything tho.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Dunno, it sill looks really bad, like the veil's floating over the hair. I did hide the hair, scaled the veil down and posed it so it would barely touch the hair, but I just can't get it to look good enough. It works well with hair that's not too messy or doesn't have too much volume, like the pigtail ones, but otherwise.. :rolleyes:

the lingerie is this one stockings are from some different set, I don't remember which now aaand choker's this one
I did adjust colors in surfaces to match everything tho.
yeah mine is kind of meh. But yours always looks so great man. you're crazy talented and I love seeing your work. You are one of my fav artists and I love your games.

yeah that hair is kind of messy. OOT has some great hairs that might fit her better.

Stocking looks like Mystique 2.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
My bad with the whole "Parody" thing...
I just didn't want to flood a page full of what's in my head begging to get out.
half-way through this series of renders I remembered the reaction limit.
Only then did I realise I could have just posted thumbnails.
I'll probably finish up tomorrow, still trying to catch my breath after viewing
DumbKoala's VNs. ;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes