3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You going to take Lee back to bed or maybe you have something else in mind? Like maybe looking for and kissing every mole on her body? No? Just me?
Lee.png

Anyway, did a little work on a new girl, so as always she's still WIP. This time I drew inspiration form several models from Northeast Asia (South Korea, PRC and Japan). Originally intended as a punkish character, I found myself making her more the person who steals her partner's shirt when she wakes up in the morning, if that makes sense.

No post work done, just set the render to 50000 iterations and image quality to 10. Took just over an hour.

Last edited:

Blackfreedom

May 29, 2019
This my first time rendering anything, did it only for fun, but starting to like it more and more.
All the things that are used in the image are freebies found on the internet.
Any feedback would be much appreciated and needed tbh.
All I know that I suck at understanding light and shading.
P.S: I suck at drawing or any thing remotely close to creativity :/
fina.jpg

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
I think I have a Cast.. Just have to not change them too much.

View attachment 1139086
hi tripod70, i'm just a simple fan of 3d art, so my advice to you is related to human anatomy, not to render quality.
it's a real pleasant surprice to see male character with normal size genitals. imho, his abs and legs are way too developed compared to his biceps. so, my advice is less abs and less muscular legs. females look ok to me.

good luck with whatever you plan to do, and stay safe.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
hi tripod70, i'm just a simple fan of 3d art, so my advice to you is related to human anatomy, not to render quality.
it's a real pleasant surprice to see male character with normal size genitals. imho, his abs and legs are way too developed compared to his biceps. so, my advice is less abs and less muscular legs. females look ok to me.

good luck with whatever you plan to do, and stay safe.
Thanks. That is actually a stock model of G8M Chance and I was thinking something in the same line I will have to see if I can tone it down some.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes