3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

OldHiccup

Our Home DEV
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 29, 2021
This is one of the characters in my first game, the first version coming out in the coming weeks.

Name: Danielle Delgado
Profession: Psychologist

You can follow a part of the game's progress on this page ( ), and in the future with more details in the patreon ( ).

You can also send me a PM if you want to ask any questions :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi guys, I need some help. In these renders you can see some white dots when you put it in full screen or zoom it.
Why ?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Scene may need more light to counter that. What are your rendersettings?
Thanks for the reply. This one is made by my friend. He is a beginner. He doesn't know how to change this. Can you tell me what includes in render setting ?

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Hi guys, I need some help. In these renders you can see some white dots when you put it in full screen or zoom it.
Why ?
Dark renders need a lot more iterations to have a good quality. You've probably reached your "max time" or your "max samples" before reaching a good enough quality (Render settings -> Progressive render).

The first one clearly lacks light anyway.
For the second one, increase just a bit the forehead depth of the guy's hair (nearly always in shaping->adjust, after selecting the hair) ;)

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Thanks for the reply. This one is made by my friend. He is a beginner. He doesn't know how to change this. Can you tell me what includes in render setting ?
You could just run it thrugh a denoise and that will take care of everything for you.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes