3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I had that problem with Golden Palace myself but it was mostly an extreme poses with the legs way high or stretched and it would distort the genitals I went back to nugens basically because they work a lot better in poses but that's just me you can keep it from doing that if you reposition the legs a little bit to whether or not so far bent.
Yeah thats why i went back to NewGens too, but GG has the colision script and alot of quality of life scripts/assets, but i'll keep that in mind if i really need to use GG, thanks.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Yeah thats why i went back to NewGens too, but GG has the colision script and alot of quality of life scripts/assets, but i'll keep that in mind if i really need to use GG, thanks.
Meipe is pretty good about answering questions if you go to renderotica.com and look up on the form and find his thread you might post a picture and ask about it I did notice that he answers most of the questions in there I never did because I always found it easier to go back to the others but you are right Golden Palace just have a whole lot more as far as morphs and things like that although I've found separate ones that work along with New Gen's so I am able to create most of what I need to do with them.

Reactions: linkinn

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Hmm, I've seen about 3 girls giving "the finger" in the last 24 hrs.
Guess I'll jump on the band-wagon... bbl
Game On !

#FUchallenge

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Here is the Cast now dressed...
Who would of thought that three real girls could have gone shopping and then got dressed faster than this actually took! ...
Fitting and collision issues with almost every piece... Does this make my butt look big... :) :confused:

sisters cast dressed.jpg

Ozzymandiass

Dec 19, 2018
Thats peanuts man... I never run renders under 6hrs. I ususally have between 8 and 12 hrs.
I'm currently doing several renders for my Villa Toscana scene and they all take over 10 hrs to render.
6Hrs ??
do you use your GPU or CPU ?
most of the time it take me 1 hour per image

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes